- 𝐓𝐖𝐎 -

she awakened to her alarm blasting in her ear. she groaned and turned off the alarm. she rolled onto her back and grabbed her phone and strolled. a couple messages from kaidou, instagram notfications and an some messages from an unknown number. the girl sat up to get a better view and clicked on the new number.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

070-535-671

hello do you want to get coffee jelly later?
this is saiki btw

heyy ! and yes ofc ! what time ?

8pm if it's good with you :)
also , can you not tell people that we're going?
i don't like dealing with other people yk?

after school is perfect
yes ofc! wtv makes ure comfortable :)

thank you
may i pick the place ?

i mean you're kindof taking me anyways so why not 😭😭

lol😭😭 , okay see you at school 🤍

see you!!🤍🤍

070-535-671 was changed to saiki🩷
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

she smiled at the messages. "i mean hes cute, so why not?" she checked the time and she almost screamed. she had 20 minutes before her bus came and she was still cozy in bed! she jumped out of her bed and ran to her bathroom and quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth. she rushed to put on her school uniform and checked her phone. "5 minutes?! what?!" she thought as she threw her brush and her make-up bag in her spiderman themed backpack. she quickily grabbed her cardigan and bookbag and rushed downstairs. saying a quick 'i love you' to her mom and siblings and rushed out the door just in time as the bus pulled up. she sighed in relief and got on the bus and sat in the middle seat. she took her headphones out of her bookbag and plugged it into her phone. letting her favorite playlist play, she answered some of her messages on instagram and imessage. she finally answered kaidou's messages so they can play 8 ball. she decided to do her hair now and makeup later, so she took out her hairbrush and brushed out her hair. she had her phone camera on her while she brushed her hair. after she was done, she put the brush back in her bag, replacing it with lotion. she squeezed some lotion on her hand and rubbed it together, putting it on her left leg, and repeated the process onto her right leg. she also did this for both her arms. once she was done, she put the item back in her bookbag and put on her cardigan since it was a bit cold outside. after a few minutes the bus arrived at the school and she put on her backpack and got off the bus. she waved at hairo, who was trying to convice people to jog around the school with him. she walked inside the building and to the cafeteria. she saw a swarm of boys around a blue haired girl. 'eww teruhashi..' she thought. she hated teruhashi because she was overrated, she was very annoying, and self centered. aaliyah could go on and on about how much she hated teruhashi, but she just continued to walk to the breakfast line. she didnt even eat the breakfast that was served, she just wanted to waste time so she couldnt go straight to class. as she wallked through the line she picked up the tray of cold meat and grits. she picked up an apple juice aswell. she wanted to sneak one more, but rememebered her skirt or cardigan had no pockets. she rolled her eyes and went up the cashier who scanned her id. she then went to the back of the cafeteria where her grade level was and took a seat at the farthest table. she scooted the trey away from her and peeled back the covering on the juice and put it to her lips to drink. as she was drinking, she spotted saiki coming in and scanning the huge room, laying eyes on her. she smiled and waved him over.