Thier reaction to your first steps

Got off this app for college but I'd like to be on it more now that I'm less stressed!

Asra: They had been trying to get you to walk for quite a while. Teasing with cookies just out of your reach, holding their hand above yours trying to make you stand, literally just running away to show you how it was done.

"Mmmm....so warm and cinnamon-y! Don't you want one?"

Still you stubbornly crawled after them despite the slowness of the method. When you finally walked it was actually to touch Faust who was hanging off a table. They were pleased but quite jealous!

Julian: He used more...old-school methods...to make you walk. Flipping you onto your back whenever you tried to crawl. Leaving little barriers you'd have to step over. Eventually you got the picture and waddles your chunky baby self to his side causing your poor pirate father to blubber. Many kisses and slow danced together around the kitchen. Well...he danced and just happened to be holding you at the time.

Portia: Gentle mom approach. Helping you stand with the help of objects then scuttling across the room with her arms open.

"Come here sweety! Come to mama!"

She'd be okay if you take a long while to walk. She's just happy that you're healthy and happy. When you do walk she's overjoyed rushing to tell Nadia the good news. Almost forgetting to bring you with her-

Nadia: She made the mistake of asking her family for advice. Now there's a gaggle of rainbow haired admirers walking around you trying to make you walk with varying technics and levels of success. A very stressful day for the both of you. Ultimately you walk when the two of you are alone. Making yourself known at her little tea hour with a fat stubby hand reaching for a biscuit. Her smile was warmer than ever for the entire week.

Lucio: He'd make excuses even if he didn't need to.

"So what if they haven't walked yet it's perfectly normal!"

The servant who didn't ask: "Uhm....ok..."

His mood is soured thinking people might be judging his amazing, precious, perfect baby that he doesn't even notice you walking to him at first. Your little steps caught his ear at the last second and this man went WILD.

"HAH! I TOLD YOU ALL! MY BABY IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! LOOK AT THEM!"

The same servant as before: °~°

Muriel: He wants you to go at your own pace. If you walk early: Good. If you don't ever walk at all: That's okay too. He's happy to just let you be a baby. When you do walk to him he cries. Silent happy tears and gentle hugs. He's always gentle with you even in his most emotional moments. You've made your papa very proud by just existing.

The courtiers:

Volta: She kept trying to use food to lure you to her.

"Come come! Come to mother and get the mushy peas! Very good peas! Smells good!"

She ate the baby food and felt guilty as you walked to her.

"Oh no! Volta's baby must be starving! I'll get you more mushy peas!"

Sadly your first steps made her anxious but she brightens up later once you're fed! (Probably for the fifth time that day... Valdemar has to earn her about nutritional intake-)

Vulgora: They're a bit...mean...if you don't walk. Snapping at you to "just do it already!". They don't understand.

"You have legs why can't you walk!?"

It takes Valdemar explaining your bones aren't fully developed yet to get them slightly off your back. When you do manage to wobble your way to them they roar from the rooftops that their baby can walk even without leg bones...just let them have their moment...

Valdemar: They honestly couldn't give a rat's ass when or if you walk. Your whole existence is an experiment to them. They had no plan for you so your accomplishments are pretty hit or miss with them. As usual they will note the change and possibly reward you with a sweet if they can be bothered.

Vlastomil: He actually prefers you crawling. You look more worm-like. He definitely dresses his baby in pink outfits with little hoods to make them look like a worm. You spent a lot of your time crawling in the garden's dirt. When you do trudge your way through the muck he's still proud. He likes to have pictures painted and statues made for events he deems worthy. His garden is packed to the brim of statues in your likeness much before you turn 18. Proud worm papa 10/10

Valerius: He's stressed. You can get into so many more things now!!! He must child proof the whole castle. Though he says he's just "renovating". Once you can walk he works on diverting your attention to safer areas. You're his first and most likely only child. He's a helicopter papa! He's a poor dainty rich boy with no idea how to raise you. God bless this man he's trying.