When you say your first word

Again the title explains it. When you say your first words. You can decide what your first word was :D I'll just clarify this now. 

(F/w)= First word

Asra- At first they didn't hear you but after you started to repeat yourself they just smiled and "talked" with you. Saying things like "Oh? Is that so? Really? I Never knew!" While you babbled nonsense and cooed. They didn't really scream from the rooftops but they did let their friends know in passing conversation. They are probably the calmest parent right next to Nadia. 

Nadia- She clasped a hand over her mouth and just gave a deep smile. She hugged you and kissed on your head all rather slow and gently though on the inside she was bursting with pride. She'd tell her court excitedly and tell her friends over tea or possibly wine. She might also try to get you to speak in front of company but if you got upset she wouldn't force you.

Julian- He'd do a double take with a huge dope-ish grin plastered on his face. You would be swung around the room while he barked with laughter now swelling with pride. He would run to Portia's cabin and boastfully shove you in her face without any explanation. If you repeat the word he'll brag and say "See? Isn't my baby the smartest! They're Brilliant!~" 

Muriel- He would encourage you to talk more and gently rub you face while whispering that you are perfect and smart. He'd hold your tiny hands in his larger ones and copy the word before trying to lean you into other words. If your first word was something along the lines of "Papa or Dada" He would most definitely cry. 

Portia- She'd clap her hands and squeal before rushing you off to show Nadia.She would sing and dance trying to get you to say more words and if that doesn't work she'll show you pictures in an attempt to make you speak again. She loves seeing you grow up and mature it makes her so happy to see you make even the smallest progress.

Lucio- He'd clap his hands and pepper you with kisses. He'd laugh and and twirl you around before parading you around the palace with a smug grin. He'd boast and say things like "My baby is the smartest! They get that from their papa! Look at how smart they are! My baby is perfection!" Yeah he's an asshole but he'd be a pretty proud papa. He might even throw a party.

The Courtiers~

Vulgora- They would grin and walk around with a deep sense of pride. Gods forbid anyone dare say that learning to talk is a normal baby thing. They would announce that you are growing up and therefore everyone else must listen to you. Anyone who denies this will be executed.  Vulgora is a helicopter parent in their own way. 

Valdemar- They wouldn't really do much. They know that speaking is a part of child development. They would write down the word and keep track of what you say. They will praise you occasional for speaking but they aren't very physical. They might let you hold their finger but that's only if they are feeling particularly loving that day. 

Volta- She might cry or squeal. She will definitely be emotional. She'll praise you and reward you will candies and small sweets that you can handle. She'll also tell the other Courtiers about it over and over telling the story in repeat. "Oh Volta's little baby is so amazing! Just the other day they spoke to me. Oh Volta is such a proud mama! So very very proud!" She would also ask the Courtiers to speak to you.

Valerius- He'd be a smug/proud combo and shower you with expensive gifts. He'll boast to everyone and anyone who he can. "My little one is so smart and elegant. Saying words this early is a mighty honor on my part. To have such a brilliant baby is absolutely wonderful!" He would also be very loving and rub your face while cooing and telling you that you are amazing.