How they Stop you From Crying

Sometimes babies just cry but they know how to calm you down after

Asra- They light scented candles and hum quietly. If that doesn't work they gently rock you and carry you around the house making sure to keep you on their chest so you can hear their heartbeat.

Nadia- She sits on the balcony and gently rubs your back while whispering sweet things in your ear. If that doesn't work she mixes a bit of special tea she got from asra into a small bottle to calm you down.

Julian- He stands up and acts like a goofball. He puts on puppet shows and dances around your crib until he sees you smile. If that doesn't work he holds you and slowly dances around the room while singing sea shanties. He makes sure to pick family friends ones XD

Muriel- He talks to you. He just talks in his heavy voice and tells you that he's not going to let anyone hurt you. He assures you that you're safe and just cuddles your small form. If that doesn't work he sits by the fire and let's Inanna rest her muzzle on your stomach or gently lick at your fingers.

Portia: She takes you on walks. Even if it's just to the garden she walks around and pats your back making sure she keeps you supported over her shoulder. If that doesn't work she lays down on a blanket under a large tree and tells you stories. She may also play peek a boo with you in your crib if she can't go outside.

Lucio- At first he would just hand you off to a maid but then he started to handle you by himself. He would tell stories of his great adventures or make of fairy tales. If that doesn't work he takes off his metal arm and let's you play with his stub though that is rare. He may also attempt to bribe you with a tiny bit of honey on a stirring stick.

Vulgora- They would pick your right up and put your face to theirs. Then they would start encouraging and pumping you up. Saying things like. "Why are you crying?! You're the toughest baby I know! And tough babies don't cry!" If that doesn't work they sit you down in their legs and let you see your reflection in their gauntlets.

Valdemar- They just bend over you and stare you down. Though it may look creepy to an outsider, to you it's the greatest comfort. They just stare and don't blink until you stop crying. If that doesn't work they take off their gloves and rub your back through your onesie.  They might also give you a herb to chew on that makes you tired. ...

Volta- She cries with you. Though after she composes herself and checks for the millionth time that you're not hungry then she'll walk you around the kitchen and let you smell all the tasty foods cooking. If that doesn't work she'll give you a flavored tiny ice chip to suck on.

Vlastomil- When in doubt. Wiggler. He puts Wiggler in your crib and usually the second she wiggles over to you it calms you down. Feeling her slink to your side and lay on your arm is the ultimate squishy comfort. If that doesn't work Vlastomil will hold you and just let you breathe in his earthy scent till you calm down.

Valerius: He plays a small music box for you. It plays a soft melody and by the time it's over you've usually calmed down and have now started playing with the tiny figure inside the box. If that doesn't work he sings. He has a smooth voice and it's rather comforting to hear him sing. He also give you grape juice in a bottle and pretends you are drinking with him. It's a twisted version of a tea party XD