2 : 🥀 Mesmerized 🥀

Shutting the door loudly Taehyung casted a look to his side where his father's secretary Miss park is sitting . Her dressing is far from appropriate . He doesn't even want to know how she got the permission to wear such clothes from his father. He felt disgusted the moment the lady winked at him .

Taehyung hurried his way out and that's when he collided with another person , coming from the other side .

"Fucking hell can't you..." Taehyung felt like all his anger disappeared looking at the person infront of him . The boy is beautiful even with a pout and scrunched brows adoring his features. He couldn't avert his eyes from the boy who was bending down and picking up some files he just dropped . Like in a maze he too bended down and that's when the boy abruptly stood up making his head collide with Taehyung's already busted lips.

"Agh" Taehyung groaned feeling fresh blood coming out of the cut .
.
.
.
Jungkook was literally running at this point . He has to be in the Principle's office right now but he got lost in the hallway and was roaming here and there until he noticed the sign of the said office . He can't be late and create a bad impression on his first day . And while he was running mindlessly he ran into another boy who looked as mindless as him . Now all his files are on the floor and the other male is no where near helping him instead he looks like someone caught in a maze ? So he himself got down to pick them up . But then again the weird male has to bend down too and now he hit him again .

Jungkook can't help but panic looking at the blood oozing out of the boy's lips . He expected him to be mad , to scream at him but instead the male groaned a little and then went back to stare at his face, so with a little shake of head he pulled out his own handkerchief and pressed it on the blooded lips with a little force . The boy flinched but finally seems to be awake from whatever reverie he was in .

"I'm sorry" Jungkook bowed apologetically before rushing to the Principle's office , leaving a amused and equally amazed Taehyung on the hallway .

"Cute button nose , petal like pink lips , choco chip mole underneath it , small bunny teeth peeking out. Ah my heart!!" Taehyung sighed clutching his heart dramatically.

He don't know how long he was staring at the retrieving figure of the boy but the loud blaring of his phone brought him back to reality . Taehyung rolled his eyes looking at the contact name .

"What ?" he said curtly , picking up the phone .

"What do you mean what ? We're waiting here for thirty minutes. What taking you so long ?" He heard his best friend's voice from the other side

" Yeah yeah coming . Just bumped into an angel ."

"A what ?" Came Hoseok's scream , the phone's on speaker.

"Are you okay ? Did your father did something?" Hoseok's concerned voice came followed by Yoongi's savage tone .

"Are you high dude ?" Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes at their antics.

"Jim tell your babe to go back to sleep" he muttered before cutting the call and going out of the hallway .

All this time none of the male noticed two pairs of eyes following their movements with disgust. One of them is Mrs. Park she was right there when this happened making her clench her fist in anger . Other one is Kim Daehyun who was watching everything through the security camera . The man felt utter disssapointed and disgust looking at his son giving lovesick look to the other boy .

He knows very well that his son is not at all interested in girls as he has observed how Taehyung had ignored Mrs. Park's beckons. But the man is not ready to accept the fact that his son , his own son is acting like one of those f@gs . For whom ? For that piece of sh!t . Frustration builds up inside him . He will make sure to make a living hell out of the boy's life .