16 : 🥀 The Truth 🥀

"Taehyungie-" jimin exclaimed from behind the counter . He was doodling something on the notepad when the bell chimed and entered his best friend who mysteriously disappeared for the last two weeks .

"Hey!!" the addressed boy replied dryly and took a sit in the far corner . Jimin furrowed his brows looking at the devastated sight of his best friend. He looks a lot skinnier from the last time he has seen him , the eyebags are prominent , so is the hollowness in his eyes .

Jimin looked around the Cafe seems like the only customer who was there is leaving and Jin is in the back room preparing a order so, he made his way to Taehyung.

"What happened ?" Taehyung who was busy looking out of the glass window snapped his head towards his direction.

"Nothing" he shook his head in dismissal .

"Don't lie Tae I can clearly see something happened. Did something happened between you and kookie ? He also kind of disappeared and didn't..."

"Don't ask me about him" Jimin was cut off by the rough voice of the his friend . So  something definitely happened and now he is even more curious.

Jungkook didn't showed up for work in two weeks and Jin is suspiciously silent about the whole matter . One time when he has asked him, the older has just shrugged saying he must be busy . But now that he looks at Taehyung it seems like something big has happened that he has missed .

"Oh I thought you two were together ??" Jimin pressed further making the other sigh "we broke up" he stated after some hesitation .

"What ?" jimin shot up from his chair . "You two ... were joined to the hips last time I saw you together . And now you're telling me you broke up ??" his voice raised as stared at the boy with pure disbelief.

"That's true" Taehyung chuckled  "should have done that way earlier"

"What the fck What are you saying Tae ? It was you who proposed him ?"

"I did yes and that was the mistake"

"Enough of this mystery now tell me what has exactly happened ? Did you do something ?" jimin asked sitting back in his chair .

"Did I do something ?" taehyung snorted making the other frown .

"I mean to say Jungkook is too sweet to do something shitty while you ..."

"You really taking his side huh!! Looks like he has trapped you too"

"What ? trapping me ? Kookie could never do something bad..."

"Pretty sure you would feel disgusted knowing what he has done ."

"And what exactly he has done ?" Jin's voice startled both of them as the older placed the freshly baked cakes on the counter and looked at them at Taehyung particularly with glaring eyes .

"Jin hyung .."

"Yes me now tell me what he has done so that I can feel some disgust too" Jin mocked looking at the other .

"Hyung he ..he betrayed me" Taehyung said earning a loud gasp form his best friend but Jin didn't even batted his his eyes at the accusation.

"Oh really!! how so ? Last time I saw he was deeply madly in love with you "

"Yes exactly" jimin chirped in .

"Love!!" Taehyung chortled "He took money form dad . Wanna know why?" the boy said looking at the older male with a sad smile.

"For faking in love with me. He deceived me the whole time for money and me being the fool thought there was a hope of us being together in future ." Taehyung stopped trying to calm his anger . "Now ...now I feel disgusted thinking about him . That..."