10 : 🥀 Ice Skating 🥀

The next day Jungkook woke up with a smile on his face as he recalled the previous night . Every other thought slipped his mind as he made his way to the washroom ready to start the new day with a new kind of excitement. Minutes later he came out of his room , already to leave for the uni .

"Hey kook you're up!! Did you have fun last night ?" Soobin asked from the kitchen where he currently was. Jungkook went straight to there . "It was fun ." Jungkook smiled "what are you making though ?" he asked looking at the ingredients.

"Same pancake" soobin replied in a bored tone making Jungkook roll his eyes. "Your pancakes are literally the best . By the way you need help ?"

"Nah I'm fine but while I'm upto it , you tell me every single details from yesterday" he demanded making Jungkook blush a pretty shade of pink .

"Welll....."
.
.
.
.
"Hey bun!!" Taehyung huffed out as he ran to catch up with the younger. 

"Hyung I thought you're not coming today ?" Jungkook said stopping in his track letting the older catch some breath .

"Why's that ?" Taehyung asked taking in sight of the younger , the pink sweater is looking beautiful on him .

"I..I didn't saw you in the canteen during lunch. Though Jimin hyung was there so I assumed..."

"Ohh so bunny was looking for me huh!!" Taehyung passed a teasing smirk as the younger turned a light shade of red and resumed walking .

"Hey wait for me . How the heck can you walk so fast stop I'm tired already" Taehyung whined as he struggled to match up with the younger's pace .

"Why though? Do you need anything" Jungkook asked trying to sound like he doesn't care.

"Well I was thinking what if I take you out tonight ?"

"As in a date ?" Jungkook asked .

"Yup what do you think ?"

"Hmmm but I have to go to work "

"Don't worry about that I'll talk to Jin hyung. So are you going ?" Taehyung asked with big hopeful eyes.

"I guess so" Jungkook said before going inside his classroom .

"I'll text you later" Taehyung shouted from outside without a care of the rest of the world .

"Dork" Jungkook shooked his head with a fond smile playing on his lips .
.
.
.
"What's with you and this surprises" Jungkook whined as Taehyung , refused just like the previous time to reveal the place he is taking him to .

"I love seeing those pretty expressions on your face when you get surprised." Taehyung winked looking at the mirror where he knows the younger is looking at .

"Yeah Whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes trying to hide his rosy cheeks . "By the way why did you told me to wear warm clothes ?" Jungkook asked once again making the older sigh at his antics.

"Bun , as much as I love hearing your voice , right now it's distracting me so be a little patience and see yourself. Hmm ? You can do that much for hyung right ?" Taehyung said in a soft voice earning a scoff in return but nevertheless he quieted down for the rest of the ride .
.
.
.
Jungkook frowned looking at the building they are standing infront of .