Nobody got you like i do

~~Jay P.O.V ~~

Hay yall, I'm in I and Christians room bored asf. His stupid ass downstairs looking at a game or w/e. But I'm bout to go see what Ivy doing.

I walk into Nathaniel and Ivy room to see Ivy looking at the Grudge 3 and it was at the part where when the girl closed the door Grudge face just showed up.....I ran to that bed damn fast and got under them covers put a pillow over my head still looking at the movie ✋ don't judge. Ivy had a pillow over her head and laughed.

"Um bitch thanks for asking to join me" she said laughing until she thought Grudge was bout to pop up.

"Girl you know I ain have to ask" I said laughing at her face.

~20 minutes later~

Ivy P.O.V

The door creaked open...and I heard her..

*grudge noise*

"Omg Jay I wanna say I knew you for the lounges I love you and imma see you wherever the hell I'm going. Imma meet you in heaven McDonalds okay?" I said fast holding the covers tight.

"Yeah girl, they fries prolly gonna be better being heaven and all...but yeah I love you too...don't look in that thing eyes ight?" Jay said frantically

"Ight" I said then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y'all some lil sissys" the voice I reckoned to be Nathaniel. And I got out the covers jumped on his back and smacked him in the head.

"Mf... You scared me and I ain a sissy duh df" I said doing the df face, still on his back.

"Don't be putting yo hands on me lil girl." He said doing the df face

"Imma grown ass women" I said getting off his back.

"JAYY" I heard Christian yell

"YES BABY" She yelled

"COME HERE" he yelled and I threw a shoe at her for all that damn yelling and she sticker her tounge out at me and ran before I could do anything. She childish asf ...

"Soap...." I said as in so

"Body wash" he said being funny and he laid on the bed so did I.

"Detergent" I said smirking

"Deoderant" he said laughing and so did I.
"Babehh" he said

"Yeah?" I said and he turned us over so he was on top and kissed my nose.

"nobody got you like I do." He said and kissed me. Not just any kiss he tounged me down

~~Skips to Jay~~

"Yea babe what you want?" I asked as I walked in the room and sat on the bed while he was laying down.

"Come here" he said patting the spot next to him. I crawled over to the spot.

"Yes bae?" I asked getting on top of him in a straddaling position

"Know that nobody got you like I do" he said and bring my face down to his and tounged me down