Meeting the Gang

Jay P.O.V.

Right now I'm just getting out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body which covered almost nothing. I peeked through the door to see some clothes which were on the bed all the way across from the bathroom door, curse this big room. I tipped toed across the room like someone was in here, but in a way I felt like it was somebody in here. As soon as I started thinking that, I heard someone whisper

"Damn" the voice I reckoned to be Christian, when I turned around and screamed while trying my best to cover myself up.

"Christian what are you doing in here?" I asked embarrassed, he walked over to where I was and pushed me to the nearest wall by the bed, as my breath quickened and I got hot in a certain 'area'.

"This is my room, and don't be embarrassed, your beautiful in every way possible." He said low and huskily which made me shiver and the fact he called me beautiful made me less embarrassed.

I was now against the wall hot and bothered, we were close but we didn't touch, he didn't touch me he just looked and so did I. He finally stopped looking and pushed me more against the wall and leaned in agonizingly slow, then magic exploded on my lips, our lips met he kissed me so slow and passionate I felt.....Loved. Something I didn't feel unless I was around Ivy, he pulled back slowly and looked me in my eyes.

"I'll leave you to get dressed." He said backing away and opening the door leaving. As I just stood at that spot against the wall, happy and feeling wanted. I got dressed in the joggers and crop top with my bred 11s.

~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~

Ivy P.O.V.

Right now I'm just getting in the shower, as I walked in the warm water hitting my smooth skin relaxed all the muscules in my body and I loved it. After 10 minutes of being in the shower, I thought I heard the bathroom door open, but I'm probably hearing things. After 20 more minutes of washing I walked out of the shower to see NATHANIEL holding my towel, I covered mysef the best I could with my hands as he stood obpn the other side smirking holding my towel.

"NATHANIEL!! W-what are you do-doing?" I asked stuttering because how embarrassing this is, he chulked and started walking towards me

"I'm giving you a towel, you know you left it in the room." He said walking so close to where I started walking backwards, I didn't notice the bathroom door was open. I was walking backwards into the room and I was a inch away from the bed.

"I-i uhh" I said not beping able to get anything out, Nathaniel smirked and pushed me on the bed as a sqeal escaped my lips. He got in between my legs

"Listen babygirl, you shouldn't hide from me, your body and you in every way is beautiful." He said genuinely and he smiled and leaned in so very slow making me very anxious, then our lips met making me moan from the pleasure just his lips was making me have. I wonder what his di- stop thinking that way Ivy!! Our lips moved in perfect sync as if they were made for each other. Nathaniel pulled back and smiled

"I'll leave as you get dressed" he said getting off of me and opening the door not after sparing me another glance. I was just there, laying on the bed in a daze. As I snapped out of it I put on the crop top and skinny jeans with my bred 11s he must've got out of my suitcase.

~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~

Jay P.O.V.

As I come out the door I see Ivy coming out too. She walked beside me as we walked downstairs. We made it down the stairs to see over 200 walking around the mansion, we started walking around to find Christian and Nathaniel. We finally found them after 2 minutes they were in the kitchen talkin to about 20 people. Christian looked over towards the door we were standing in and walked towards me.

"Guys this is my claim, Jay-lin" he said with a cold look but when he looked at me his gaze softened and became a smile.

Now my question is WHAT IS A CLAIM??

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Ivy P.O.V.

What is a claim?? As I thought that a man about 6'0 came towards me and I backed away

"And you are?"he asked and I looked away and backed up to the wall

"Don't fuckin talk to her Alex, and you damn sholl better not touch her" the voice I reckoned to be Nathaniel said as he walked towards me and the man went to where he was. Nathaniel came up to me and put his hand out for me to grab and I did still a little scared, he put his arm around my waist and started walking to the front of the kitchen. I was still shaking as Nathaniel picked me up by my waist and put me on the counter, I sneeked a peek at the back of me and everyone was looking including Christian and Jay.

Nathaniel grabbed my chin gently and looked into my eyes and leaned in, our lips locked he started to move his lips, but not slow it was fast and I loved it it was rough, I kissed back with the same force and I moaned in the kiss as he groaned, he pulled back with a smirk ,and I wasn't so confident after I realized people were still in here with us.

"This beautiful person here, is Ivyana, my claim. Ivy and Jay this is the Gang" Nathaniel introduced

My question still WHAT IS A CLAIM??

~~~~~~~~~~

HAYY GUYS AND GALS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG WHILE WE ALL KNOE MOST OF US IS BUSY WITH SCHOOLBUT YEAH HOPE YALL ENJOY LUVSAND THATS ALEX IN THE MEDIA