Meeting

Ivy's P.O.V.

I and Nathaniel finally got out of the shower, and I mean it took forever. He just kept going and now my clit is very sore. I have to walk like a penguin.-_- Right now I and Nathaniel is getting dressed to go to his meeting at the Empire. I realized he haven't been there lately, but he wanted me to come with him and I couldn't decline. I put on my black pencil skirt, my white button up shirt. I grabbed my coach purse, and my phone off the charger. Instead of putting heels on I didn't because I would not be able to walk presentable.

"Nathaniel? What is this meeting about?" I asked him bent over strapping my sandles, and I felt his presence behind me, itmediatly my intention was to stand straight, but he put his hand on my back making me bend back down.

"Why so curious babbeh?" He said sliding his hand down my back down to my ass and slapping it hard. I whimpered/ moaned,

"I just wa-wanted to know." I said stuttering a little, and he chuckled

"Its about Fernandez Charity we should put up around the world. Like how many. Where is the best place to put up charities?" He said smiling and finally letting me stand up straight.

"Then why am I going?" I asked him curiously.

"Because babbeh, you smarter then all them and you'll know what to say." He said looking proud and I blushed, he grabbed my hand and we went downstairs, downstairs there was Christian and Jay about to leave, I wobbled over to them.

"I know y'all not just going to leave a bitch and ain't going to say nothing." I said smiling, a little happy they leaving so I and Nathaniel can do what we want to do all around the house.

"Bye lil bit" Christian said hugging me with his arm around my neck,

"Bye big bit" I said as we let go,

"Bye lil sis" Jay said hugging me around my waist and I smiled

"Bye big sis" I said letting go.

"Bye man" Nathaniel said doing they lil handshake,

"Ight we going to come back though, just not tomorrow" Christian said smiling

"Bye lil girl" Nathaniel said hugging Jay with his arm around her neck, she smacked her teeth and said bye.

"Your girlfriend littler then me" she said laughing and I did the   -_- face and she laughed smacking my ass running out the door, Christian shook his head and walked out the door not without a last bye.

I and Nathaniel waited until we saw Jay and Christian leave the drive way. I wobbled to the car and got into the passenger seat, with Nathaniel getting g into the driver seat. He started the car and backed out of the drive way,

"You know you can't walk like that in the meeting? They going to think I fucked the shit out of you, ma" he said smirking and I shook my head hitting him in the arm, not hard.

"No fr? Lil dipshit" I said rolling my eyes and he smacked my bare thigh, I screeched, it hurted and sort of felt good.

~20 minutes later

We finally make it to the Empire after a bruise making ride, we stayed hitting each other on the way. We got out of the car and I tried to make myself seem more presentive, I had a little limp in my walk, but that's okay.

As we walk into the Empire, I see women looking at Nathaniel with lust and look at me with glares. I couldn't help but to get insecure under their gaze. It made me feel like I wasn't good enough for him, because these women were beautiful, and I was just....me. We both made it to the elevator and I went over into the farthest corner away from him, he looked at me concerned so I turned my attention away from him.

"What's wrong lil one?" He asked me, but I didn't answer. I just shook my head signaling nothing was wrong at all. But obviously he didn't believe, he pressed the button for the elevator to stop, and he pushed my wrists against the elevator wall.

"What's wrong lil babbeh?" He asked me and I looked down,

"They all better then me, yet you with me. I just feel its too good to be true, you know?" I said disappointed, dissapointed that I thought someone like him would actually "love" me. He is amazing why would he need me?

"Lil ma, I would want you until the end of this world, until eternity ends. And it doesn't, whether if you believe this or not. I love you babbeh. More then a lot of things in this world, including food, and I love food. I can't be happy without you babbeh girl" he said lifting my chin looking in my eyes when he said every word. And I did believe him. I kissed him,no tounge just a kiss and he pressed the button smiling "You the only one I know that can bring me to say how I feel" he said kissing my hand.

The elevator doors opened and we walked through, the secretaries were looking at me curiously and some gave me glares, but this time I didn't care, I smiled and walked behind Nathaniel as we finally made it into the meeting. Everyone looked at us as we walked through the doors, men looked at me with lust and Nathaniel with envy.

"Good evening. How are we going to start this meeting?" Nathaniel said looking at all the men and a couple women, he sat down in front of the table and told me to sit next to him. When I sat, everyone looked at me as if I was supposed to start it.

"Mr. Fernandez. I think we should start by putting the charities in the richer states." A tall man said not taller then Nathaniel, and itmediatly I didn't think that was a smart idea. I leaned over towards Nathainel,

"I really don't think that's a smart idea." I said and he nodded

"My partener , wants to say something." And I got nervous, all these people were looking at me with curious gazes.

"I think we should put the charities in the poorest of states." Everyone looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about. "Because the fact that, if people around the world see we are helping the poor instead of just trying to make money, they would donate to the charity because they want to help the people in need. The richer states wouldn't give money like we think only because there are already other charities there. We can get more money if the television producers, mayor etc. See that we are trying to help." I said writing almost every word I said down not looking at anyone. "We would get money, and a chance to get our charity even bigger then it already is." I stated looking up at everyone, to see that they looked shocked that only an assistant would know all of that. I looked at Nathaniel and he smiled proudly.

"Do we agree?" He asked and everyone said their yeahs.

I got a lot of good jobs and you did great as they were walking out. They all left and Nathaniel looked me in my eyes

"You did amazing babbeh girl, I love you ma." He said kissing my chest

"I love you too Nathaniel" I said not even knowing I said so, he looked at me shocked and I 'looked at him the same amount of shock. " I did-didnt know it just came out" I stuttered, and he smiled

"Do you really ma?" He asked hopefully and I couldn't lie to him

"I meant every word" I said smiling and he kissed me one last time. Then he pushed me on the meeting table, "Highlighter?" I said and he shushed me, so I turned us over and I was on top. I unbuclked his pants,

"Lil one?" He asked and I smirked and shushed him, I took Mr.Fernandez out and he was huge I didn't know if it would fit in my mouth,I stroked him tightly and slow, I licked/sucked on the tip not before spitting on my hands and jerking him off, "Babbeh, shit don't stop" he said and I didn't I put the whole thing in my mouth deep throating it slowly. Slob came out my mouth but it made me feel as if I was doing good, I gagged a little but kept going, then finally he came and I swallowed."Damn, that was...damn" he said with his hands on his face,and I took that as a compliment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Hey guys and gals I hope y'all liked it.