Will you....

~~Ivy P.O.V.

Well I'm in the shower now, washing away. I hear the door open and close, but I didn't think anything about it.

"Hey, love" Nathaniel said and I jumped in shock. He was in the shower with and I didn't know.

"Thaniel, what are you doing in here? When you got in here?" I asked frantically trying to cover my body up.

"Babbehgirl wha you covering? You knoe I done saw it all, ma." He said coming closer to me, then that's when I realized....HE WAS BOOTY BUTT NAKED' and when I looked down I got scared asf.

"Nate- na...omg" I said still looking at his 12 inch dick, while he came closer until I was under the head of the shower on the wall.

"You knoe that's not my name, ma. Why you acting so scared? I ain gonna bite...only if you want me to." He said smirking and pinning my arms against the shower wall.

"Nathaniel, what are you doing?" I asked and he chuckled

"Hush. Imma wash ya body babbeh guh" he said smiling and kissed my neck "After this doe" he said before he kissed down to my punani. And all I could think was...He gone be the death of me.

~~Jay P.O.V.

I'm in bed right now and Christian is sleep so ima mess with him. So I climbed on top of him, and grinded on him slow and hard. He was grunting and open his eyes slowly,

"Shit babie, don't stop" he grunted out and I bit my lip cause I was wet and horny now.

"I won't baby." I said moaning lowly. And he started to move his dick on me (she had a big shirt and panties on)

"Shit imma nut" he said and groaned/moaned and it was so sexy to where I came too.

"Imma go change my panties" I said getting up and so did he to change his briefs.

"Babbeh?" He asked while putting his briefs on.

"Yeah?" I answered

"Will you come with me to the Black and White Ball?" He asked

"Yeah, baby" I said smiling and layed on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
JUST A LIL SUMNN ,,SORRY FOR BEINN UNACTIVE GUYS AND GALS
THIS ONE IS FOR TeekahStone y'all should follow her she's awesome