mommy and daughter time

FATIMA POV -

*2 days Later *

*so today I was going to Surprise Lay with a mommy and daughter date today Since her birthday is literally 7 days away we leave tomorrow to go to the bahama and this girl is so excited *

* I was on my way to wake up layla it was currently 7 am in the morning *

Lay, mama * I called out her name while She was beginning to move and Strech with her eyes clothes *

Yes mommy * She replied with her eyes close*

get up I got a surprise for U * I tell her*

okay * She said as She was getting up* Where's daddy * She ask holding My hand walking to the bathroom*

he is still sleeping * I replied to her*

Oh , we are we going * She ask me *

we are getting Pampered today Like a mommy and daughter date * I tell her and She started Jumping up and down *

okay listen baby, go brush your teeth and Put on some comfortable clothes and lets go * I tell her *

Yes ma'am * She says*

*I already told Zac what we were doing and he Was Like okay after Layla got done I made her breakfast. Pancakes eggs and Bacon I left a Plate for Zac in the fridge *

Layla Let go * I Called for her She was brushing her teeth again *

She came running down the stairs

aye come here * I said to her *

* She slowly walked to me* ma'am * She said*

What I told you about running down them steps you could of fell don't do that again * I slightly yelled*

sorry mommy* She said Looking down*

I know y'all think me and her dad are harsh on her. well we teach our kids how to respect adults Yes She is spoild but we also teach her how to not be like all the other kids with Stuff She has. we teach her that there are kids that can not get what She gets and to learn not to brag

When we got to the place she was so happy

What is your name * the nail lady ask *

Layla *she say *

LAYLA POV-
*Pictures of her getting pampered *

LAYLA POV- *Pictures of her getting pampered *