lay Lay's 9th prt/2

LAYLA POV-

oday is my birthday and my mom  woke me up with my favorite breakfast French toast home made by my grandmother's recipe pancakes and eggs and bacon and a side of  strawberry and blueberry cut up

oday is my birthday and my mom  woke me up with my favorite breakfast French toast home made by my grandmother's recipe pancakes and eggs and bacon and a side of  strawberry and blueberry cut up. And my daddy got my outfit ready

Thank u mommy *I said to my mom*

You welcome baby * my mom said putting her hand in my hair and shaking it that made me giggle a little*

Go take a shower and come back down my your robe on *she demands*

Yes ma'am *I replied getting up from the table putting my dish away in the dishwasher. then walking back upstairs*

Once I come down in my robe my mom showed me my birthday clothes , with was a princess dress that I begged them for but always said no

MOMMY YOU GOT IT *I said jumping up and down , then she pulled out a soft tiara that said happy birthday on it*

OH MY GOSH *I said hugging her , while she was smiling*

Okay now go out on something comfortable you and your daddy is going to get y'all some ice cream *she said putting my outfit back in the bag*

Okay* I said running up the stairs*

Layla ?! *She slightly yelled*

Bro why I just do that dang it ?! *I said in my head *

Sorry mommy I was just excited* I said already knowing what she was about to yell at me about *

Come down sweetie you can still get a whooping on your birthday, you hear me? * She ask me and I nodded my head*

Words lay *she said calm, she scares me when she uses her calm temper *

I mean yes ma'am I won't run up the stairs again * I said slightly fast*

Lay don't play with me today not the day *she said to me *

Yes ma'am I'm sorry* I said *

Go get dressed lay * she said dismissing me*

Okay * and with that I walked up the stairs into my bedroom*

ZAC POV-

As I was getting ready for me and lay ice cream date when my girlfriend came in the room tell me to go to the store after lay and I ice cream date and get her a pickle and hot sauce

Babe why in the hell do u need hot sauce* I ask her*

So I can put it on the pickles * she said with puppy dog eyes *

Okay fine * I said rolling my eyes I hate when she do that*

Thanks babe *she said giving me 3 pecks on the lip*

I'm about to go get lay *I said *

When me and lay got to dairy Queen she wanted to try their butterfinger blizzard, of course I let her get it because it was her day I would usually say no because that was too much sweet but hey gotta let them live while their young lol I also just got a vanilla cone with chocolate dip

Come on let's find a seat *I said*

We started to make good conversation all u could hear was her giggles and my laughing then i heard someone call my name

ZAC !! Omg is that u *the random girl said*

Umm yes who are u * I said as I looked at her then looked at my daughter who had a mug on her face like u just interrupted me and my daddy Convo *
It's Ashley*she said and I was still confused , I guess she saw the look on my face and said the name we use to call her*

Ashley Miller *she said then it clicked*

OMG Ashley Miller from highschool omg its been ages, its been what 20 something year hi* I said getting up giving her a side hug *

Yea uhh who is this cutie *she said as she touch my daughters hair but lay pushed her hand off ,she def her mother's child I said in my head chuckling a lil*

Umm this is my daughter Layla * I said to her*

Aww she so precious hi Layla I'm Ashley*she said as she tried to hug her but Layla moved a little*

Hi* she said reaching out her hand and she shook it *

Umm what's been up with u *she ask me *

Umm nothing I have a girl- *Layla cut me off*

Which is my mom,and she is crazy if u don't want problems with her u need to leave me and my dad alone u bit-* I cut her off *

Uhhhhh okay lay sorry ash umm I'm gonna go it's ha birthday and she is getting to outta hand *I said to her she know as soon as we get in the car I'm whooping her *

Sorry again about that* I said to Ashley*

It's okay but we should meet sometime and catch up *She said and I immediately declined*

Sorry but my daughter is rii my girlfriend is crazy I mean crazy asf and plus she is pregnant, nice meeting u and again sorry . Layla car now!! * I said *

Once we go in the car I had whooped her

Lay u know better she is still an adult in any way I get u was taking up for your mom but the disrespect u know this family don't do when we get home I don't wanna hear nothing from u until it's time for your party witch u better be happy I didn't take away do u understand me !! * I said with the belt going across her once again*

Y-YES SIR * she said crying *

Once me got home I told lay to go to her room and immediately forgot Fatima stuff so I went back out and got and came back and gave it to her

Why is Layla crying *she ask and I signed*

Because she got her ass whooped* I tell her with a nonchalant voice *

Why * she ask slightly annoyed*

I told her the entire story

Well shii she got that shit from u *she said with a chuckle eating her pickles and hot sauce*

No she didn't * I said*

Posting birthday party later on today