school day

FATIMA POV

It is Monday morning and I am going to Layla's room to wake her up for school zac is out of town on a business trip so it's just me and her for a couple of days but I'm used to this he does it once or twice a month so it's really no biggie lol

Layla get up, come on girly get up u got to get ready for school * I said running my fingers through her curly hair , as she stir in her sleep then going right back to sleep*

Layla come on mommy has to go to work so u need to get up * I said now rubbing her back taking the cover off of her, she started to whine and cry *

Mommy I don't wanna go to school * she said crying while her eyes still close*

(Sigh) okay do u want me to force u to get up or you get up by yourself * I said and she knows what I meant by saying do she wants me to get her up*

Noooooo mommy* she said now sitting up rubbing her eyes *

Okay get up and come out your clothes on so I can do something to your hair* I said to her as I take her off her bunk bed, she then wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist*

Layla Dior Taylor do you want to get in trouble before school * I said because she knows what she is doing and she is trying to stay home but that shit ain't gonna work *

Momm- ( Fatima interrupted her)

Okay how bout this if u go to school today then u can skip school tomorrow and come to work with me * I said because I was honestly tired of her doing this *

Promise ( baby voice ) * she said getting down from off of me *

Promise and stop using your baby voice you are 9 now so stop * I said and she walked in the bathroom*

I went down stairs abd cooked her a simple breakfast mini walfles and strawberry and blueberrys to get her day started...... Once I was finished I called Layla down to eat thankfully she was in a better mode then earlier

Thank you mommy but I have a question? * She asked look sad yet nervous also , so I put my fork down and ask her what was wrong *

Yea baby what's wrong? * I asked with all my attention on my daughter*

Umm when the twins get here are you gonna replace me* she asked looking down, and if y'all know Layla every time she scared she looks down *

What no baby, hey hey look at me. Listen you are my first born, my first baby girl, I learn everything with u. You was my first experience of how to take care of a baby lol. I leaned how to change a diaper with you how to bathe you, how to cloth you. When mommy and daddy have the twins we are not gonna love them more then you okay we are gonna love all three of you equally so get that out of your mind lol *I said to her I was actually shocked by her questions I definitely gotta tell Zac about this *