double trouble

ZAC POV

I punched the shit out of Jake ass I decided to stop while I was ahead and told him to leave my fucking house and don't step foot back on my property I was mad because he just came and fucked up my baby girl birthday

Sorry about that y'all can continue what you all was doing * Fatima said*

I went back in the house and told Layla and her friends to come back out side

Lay come here let daddy talk to u * I said to her and she walked to me *

Ummm u know what happened today I am sorry about that mama and daddy didn't know that man was going to pop up at your party or we didn't know how he got in the backy-* she cut me off*

Daddy is that man really my daddy* she asked which caught me by surprise*

H- how do u know he came here looking for a daughter and how u know u his daughter he is looking for* I asked her *

Because I heard him say he was showing up for HIS daughter birthday and it's MY birthday I don't think it's any body else birthday today that out there * she said in a duh tone and also sad *

Umm no princess i-i am your father don't believe that man he wasn't talking about you he is gone now and he is not coming back but hey let's not worry about that it's your day so let's go back out there to celebrate okay and tonight you gotta pack yo cheer bag because u gotta competition to go to next week right?
*I ask her *

Yes thank u daddy I love u * she said hugging me and kissing my check I thought to myself yah this child is mine idc *

FATIMA POV

Shit was that was interesting but Ik for a fact that Jake is not Layla dad because when I was pregnant I DID in fact get a DNA test but it wasn't with him he didn't tell me to get one I got one because I wasn't sure I told Jake about I wanted to d...

Shit was that was interesting but Ik for a fact that Jake is not Layla dad because when I was pregnant I DID in fact get a DNA test but it wasn't with him he didn't tell me to get one I got one because I wasn't sure I told Jake about I wanted to do a DNA and he said no because he knows that the baby is his but I begged him to do it and I got his saliva and Zac's while he was sleeping and went to my friends Tamar law firm to put the DNA tests in . I had to wait 48 hours to get the test back and when I got the test back it was negative 4.03 for Jake and positive 99.1 for zac I was so happy that I decided to keep this away from zac and told Jake that she wasn't his child and to never contact me again...... Well that until 7 months ago when we met at the store and had sex at his house

It's been about 2 hours since Layla's birthday party was over they all had fun even though that situation just occurred it was basically like it didn't happen! Fatima is in the living room now finna go upstairs to the bedroom to talk to zac when she didn't see him she went to lay's room when she got there she seen zac and lay cuddle up watching Zootopia on her bed

Babe can I talk to u for a minute lay can I have your daddy for a minute* I ask my daughter and boyfriend*

Sure * I heard come from my daughter, that made me look at zac that look like he was unsure to come *

Please *I said to him*

Fine *he said getting up following me to the theater room if you are wondering why we are going to the theater room because it's soundproof *

Okay what I am about to tell can make u feel some type of why *I said*

Okay go on and cut the bull shit and the small talk out *he said shaking his head in frustration*

Okay - telling him the whole story -

Fatima why didn't u just fucking tell me why the fuck wait 9 fucking years to tell me like really explain that to why tf u didn't just tell me y'all had sex when we separated like I told u about me and Leah a few months ago when me and her had sex . I get where u comi-* I cut him off*

What actually happened to Leah and the baby and before u lie she contacted me * I said which was a lie just so he can ease off my back he stood froze for a minute then answering my question*

What are you talking about bro now u making shit up * he said waving me off and shaking his head*

Ohhh now I'M making shit up okay * I said *

No fuck no don't try to switch this on me when u the one got my fucking daughter asking me is that man her daddy * he said which I was shocked and I can tell he felt heartbroken when she asked him that*

WHA!?! HOW THE FUCK DID IK SHE WAS GONNA ASK THAT SHIT !! *I said now yelling which he hate but I was really getting pissed off *

Ayyye yo chill on that yelling shit this is a adult conversation not a scream feast *he said to me *

NO BECAUSE U PISSING ME TF OFF * I said*

U know what we can talk about this another time when u cool off because I ain't finna yell when we standing right in front of each other I finna go help lay pack her cheer stuff * he said and walked off leaving me in the theater room by my self *

LAYLA POV

I was laying in my bed half way asleep with Zootopia still playing when I heard my door open and I knew it was my dad telling me to take a shower so I got up and went to my closet to find so pajamas

Daddy can u help me * I said and he came and picked out my PJs for bed*

When u get done with your shower get your cheer bag out and get to packing * he said to me *

Yes sir * I said going into my bathroom*

About 30 minutes later I got out and start packing my cheer stuff I put my pum pums in my cheer bag my bows my shoes my cheer socks and my uniform