Authors note

Dear reader

This book I really wanted to write for a very long time. It's really something I thought of so many times so I finally stared writing it and well I do like it so far. I may not be the best author, I may not be as great as others but I do try my best I can promise you that.

And I am warning you English is not my first language so if you see a few mistakes, forgive me but in the future I will edit everything that needs to be edited.

So if by some miracle you found this book I want to say thank you for giving this book a chance and also for reading something I write. I love writing but sometimes I take hours just finishing one chapter so also a thank you for having patience.

I have no idea when I will ever finish this book but I will find a way to make my dream come true.

So I want to share my first ever fantasy novel, Afterlife with you.

And please do not copy any of my work, for I take long and put in hard work in my writing pieces. If you do not like it then you are welcome to leave and if you like it please support me and leave a comment saying if I should go on with and keep on writing.

Afterlife is basically a story about what comes after you die, it's fiction nothing in this book is real, the characters, the places, everything is made up.

So, I hope you do enjoy this story.

And again thank you for giving me a chance and reading my story.

With all love,
Angel.