First high school day and It already sucks (not really) .

HELLO PEOPLE,

AS I'VE SAID IN THE SUMMARY PLEASE BEWARE OF ALL THE TW AS THIS STORY IS GOING TO BECOME DARKER. I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE SO PLEASE HAVE THE TW/CW IN MIND THANKS <3

Also, have in mind that this was planned in 2021.

GOOD READING :D

_______________________

Tommy hated it already. 

His first day of high school hadn't even started but he already despised this place and its people. 

MC High is the most prestigious high school!" That's what they said. "It welcomes students from the whole world" That was true. Tommy was one of those students unfortunately. " All the students are welcoming to everyone" Bullshit. People were looking at him like he was an animal or some shit. 

He had tried to be nice and befriend anybody looking cool, but the first cool-looking person he tried to talk to, just glared at him and completely avoided him and his kindness. 

What a bitch.

The tall blonde was searching for his first period’s classroom. He was glad this school wasn't as big as the one in his hometown or it would be hell.

 He quickly found his way in, parkouring between students chatting about their holidays or already making friends. Others were already drawn to a locker, disposing of books they didn't need for the beginning of the day.

He fortunately found the art class and was relieved to see he wasn't the last one to arrive. He quickly sat on a chair facing the windows and took time to observe his surroundings. Because it was an art classroom, the tables were long and perpendicular to the massive chalk board nearly covering one entire side of the room. There weren't a lot of students in, but Tommy already felt kind of nervous. He fiddled with the hem of the red ribbon, –part of the uniform for the first years– until the teacher entered the class.

He got rather excited from the bunch of classes he had this morning, saying goodbye to his teacher and exiting the classroom  to go to the cafeteria. 

He hoped the food they served was better than in his old middle school, he refused to get food poisoning ever again. 

As he was about to enter the cafeteria , he heard a whimpering noise from the corridor on his right. Curious, he slalomed between the hungry students, until he found the origin of the noise. 

A tall second year –he had a cyan ribbon– was pushing a first year against a locker ; a typical bullying scene. 

The bullied student turned his head in Tommy's direction as if he'd heard him coming their way. His teeth were gritted and tears were swirling up his eyes. Tommy noticed red marks all over his face and this sight was enough for him to intervene.