It's only the second day and I already have to make a choice.

(Spoiler alert : I'm indecisive).

____________________

"Tommy!" Tubbo waved at him excitedly from his seat in the middle of the cafeteria. 

The blonde waved back the best he could, trying not to drop his meal tray. He soon joined him, exhaling when he flopped on a free chair.

"What did you think about the photography club?" the shorter asked, bouncing slightly on his seat.

"They're dicks." Tommy answered recalling the conversation with the three drama club's friends.  

Sapnap –as his friend called him– had been right. The photography club was full of assholes. The students there were all full of themselves, judging everyone and talking behind his back. Most of them didn't even like photography and were just there because they had to choose a club. Those who actually liked photography didn't even try to talk to him. The teacher wasn't even there to check on the club because as the students had said : "He trusted them." Bullshit. 

"What the fuck, they're horrible..." Tubbo said in shock after Tommy finished explaining what had happened to him the day before.

"Oh! Hi child." an annoying voice said from the other side of the table. 

Tommy groaned. The blondie from the drama club was passing in front of them and thought it would be a good idea to say hi. The first year looked up to see that he stopped in his tracks and was smirking waiting for a reaction.

"Fuck you." he simply said, causing Dream –he didn't know how he remembered his name– to chuckle, setting his tray on the table , so he was standing right in front of them.

"Who's that guy?" Tubbo asked quietly only for Tommy to hear. 

"An asshole." 

Dream rolled his eyes, Tubbo was still looking at Tommy.

"My name's Dream, nice meeting you." He added, shifting his attention towards Tubbo and smiling kindly.

"I'm Tubbo, it's nice meeting you too… I guess." 

The blonde looked up behind the first years before excusing himself and quickly reminding Tommy that yesterday's proposition was still up to date if he wanted to. He took his tray back and went to sit next to George who waved when he saw Tommy staring. Tommy waved back; embarrassed before Tubbo reminded him he was still there. 

"Who is he?" he asked Tommy again, eyeing Dream from afar. 

"He's part of the drama club." The blonde answered. Tubbo urged him to continue, taking food in his mouth. "I got a bit lost yesterday and knocked on their door believing it was the photography club."