What is that? I call it bonding.

The lunch period was something Tommy was really fond of this year. It was one of the only times of the day where he could hang out with his new found best friend -not that he'd ever had one before-. 

They both talked a lot, and this feeling of being listened to was really appreciable. They usually talked about their day, learning about each other in the process ; although today Tommy has a particular subject he wanted to discuss with Tubbo. 

Tubbo was always the first one of the two at the cafeteria despite his classes being farther from it than Tommy's. The blonde spotted him in the distance, alone at a table and made a beeline towards the smaller who looked up from his plate.

"I think I've made up my mind." Tommy said, abruptly putting his tray on the table and falling on the chair in front of Tubbo.

"What did you choose?" the brown-haired asked excitedly, before seeing the frown on the blonde's face.

"I'm pretty sure I wanna be part of the drama club, but… It really sucks that the students from the photography club were assholes." He mumbled while putting food in his mouth.

Tubbo hummed, with a lopsided smile.

"Why are you excited like that? Who did you kill?" Tommy wondered while pointing his fork at his friend.

The brown-haired snorted before answering :

"Do you think I can also join?"

"I mean… I guess?" Tommy thought for a minute, tilting his head to the side. "Did something happen with the music club?"

"No no, not at all! I just believe I'm better at doing music when I'm alone." He protested, before sighting. "I can't really read the sheets, I've always learnt just by ear."

Tommy exhaled, relieved that nothing happened to Tubbo. The blonde grinned through his teeth, teasing his friend about being clingy and only wanting to be in the same club as him. Tubbo scoffed as if unaffected by Tommy's jokes and even made some remarks himself just to see the blonde annoyed. 

At the end, Tommy assured he would talk to Dream about it after today's  class when the clubs would start. Tubbo had been pretty excited and thanked his friend before returning to class.

Which led to where they were now. Both standing in front of the drama club's room. 

Tommy was certain Dream would say yes for him and Tubbo to join. The guy seemed pretty enthusiastic about the idea to have new members –as far as chasing Tommy down the corridors to remind him the club would be open for him if he wanted to–. On top of that, he'd barely met Tubbo the other day and didn't seem to hate him, so everything should be fine.