We're searching for ideas, we fucking suck at this.

The first thing Tommy notices when he comes into the drama club's room today is that Dream is not here. The second thing he notices is that Sapnap is grinning widely at him ; and it’s with a confused face that Tommy keeps on walking to join his assigned seat. 

"I've got something for you." Sapnap finally says while reaching for his orange backpack. 

He opens it widely enough for Tommy to see what was inside. And there, among the less than numerous textbooks and notes, was one of his disks. A smile quickly appeared on the blond's face who was soon beaming at the raven haired. 

"How did you get it?" He nearly whispered in disbelief.

"Dream is easy to steal to," Sapnap answered, taking the disk out to give it back to its owner. "He left his bag open in class, I just had to make sure he wasn't looking." 

"Thank you!" Tommy said genuine. 

The door opened loudly and a concerned Dream appeared in the room. All eyes were fixated on him as he made his way towards the other members. When his sight landed on what Tommy was holding, his eyes reflected the same glint they did the day before, however confusion quickly replaced it as he probably wondered 'how this disk ended up here' as he was so sure he had it in his backpack an hour before. He swiftly looked at Sapnap who was still smirking and Dream understood the situation. 

As he took place near George -as usual-, he rattled his throat to stop the different conversations in the room. Everyone quieted down and were starting to look concerned on Dream's behalf.

"Uhm…" He started, unsure. "I had a talk with Phil yesterday. He said the headmaster insisted on a drama presentation for the end of the semester."

Silence fell onto the group.

"Is that a bad thing?" Tommy asked

"Not necessarily, however we need everything to be secure: every system, every props, the stage, even the seats. Everything. I don't want an accident to happen again this year." Dream answered seriously.

"And we also need to find a presentation…" Fundy added, his arms crossed on his chest. 

As the group was about to start discussing again, a knock on the door stopped them in their tracks.

Thinking it would be a teacher, the closest student – Punz in that case – ran to open it. 

A tall figure was standing in the entrance. Easily recognisable due to the curly hair and maroon-ish beanie that covered most of the locks. 

"Wilbur?" Tubbo started in recognition of the older man.

Heads turned towards him, then back to Wilbur who seemed almost shy standing alone at the edge of the room. Almost. 

"Is it too late to join the club?"

After this unexpected interruption, Dream quickly invited Wilbur in and after making sure with everyone that it was okay, he accepted him into the club, before he had to explain the situation again. 

Tommy learnt during that time that Wilbur was considered a popular guy by most of the highschool. George had to explain to him that it was because of this, that Dream was reluctant to accept him into the club and asked for their consent beforehand. He was scared that because the club members are seen like a bunch of nerds, Wilbur wasn't serious about joining and wanted to make fun of them or something. Which Tommy considered like a valid reason for Dream to be worried about.

"I mean… We're what? eight? That shouldn't be too difficult to find an idea," the brown-haired started.

"Oh, we have a lot of ideas," Dream started enthusiastically. "but it's harder to find a realizable one because none of them can be made with the equipment we have here." The blonde added, correcting the older one. 

"I'm sure we'll find something." Tubbo finally said. 

"How about the life of an adventurer, like I'll be the adventurer and you guys play animals, and we have to do multiple quests to find the ultimate goal."

"You say this just because you would like to see Dream as an animal, George" Sapnap deadpanned, which made everyone laugh.

"I was more thinking about you being a tree or a bush honestly." George spat back.  

"I'm not saying this to be mean, Gogs. But that's the worst thing I've ever heard." Tommy responded, trying to stay civilized.

The rest of the club's time was spent like this:laughs erupting from everywhere, stupid ideas coming from everyone's mouth and a comfortable feeling in the air. If this was how much joy the club would bring to Tommy and his friends, then he'll gladly stay there and be a part of it for the rest of his life. 

When Wilbur came back to his house this evening, a feeling of happiness consumed his whole being. A thing that his parents, Phil and Kristin both noticed when they saw him whistle a tune while setting up the table for dinner. 

Their son was smiling to himself while voluntary working, something that hasn't happened since he was fourteen.

When the brown-haired saw them both eyeing him confused, he explained in a smile :

"I've joined the drama club."

 Phil and Kristin looked at each other before looking back at Wilbur. Last time they heard, Wilbur was in the music club and was delighted to be a part of it.

Knowing that he was now part of the club Phil – his father – directed, was a sudden change, but definitely not a bad one.

"You did?" Phil asked, smiling at his son.

"I did." Wilbur started. "They need help to find a play."

"Did you join because of that?" Kristin asked, her dark eyebrows furrowing, meaning that she was worried Wilbur only joined because others needed him.

"No, I joined because I wanted to." Wilbur reassured, smiling at both of his parents.

"That's nice then, mate." The blonde said before wrapping his son in a warm hug ; Kristin joined them shortly. "Proud of you for choosing your own path." 

"I'm sure I'll be happy there." Wilbur whispered against his mother's hair.

"I'm sure you will, Will…"