Extra #4

Birthday Bashes Events:

To kick start the birthday bash in May, the Mikaelsons hold a party to celebrate the three girls that started the next generation of Mikaelson. In the middle of the party, the dancing would stop and each Mikaelson dad would escort their daughter to the floor for a father-daughter dance. It was a long standing tradition and despite the girls maturing it was still their favorite part of the bash. 

*************

As Hope was approaching the age of thirteen with Faith and Grace turning eleven. The Mikaelsons decided to add a new tradition to the docket. It mirrored the Harvest festival, Feast of Beneditions. For Klaus it was great because it pissed off Kol and Davina, but for the girls it was just another party. Of course the hybrid could not plan this party with the theme as it was without bringing up the past. Another stipulation of the party was that Grace was not allowed to get gifts until he gave her one.  The addition pissed the hell out of Kol and Davina while the girl was more than ready to throw the tradition back into his face. 

***************

Now with the influx of parties and balls throughout the month of May, there was a lull in the flurry of parties for a nice and 'calm' family dinner. Calm in Mikaelson terms which meant that the dinner was not calm at all. But tradition stated that they had the birthday cakes and blew out candles at the dinner. 

************

At the end of May in honor of each girl aging one more year, the family threw a final ball. Now getting on someone's nerves was always on purpose, sometimes the adults made the situation too easy for their teenage girls. One particular final ball, there was pink champagne served and old times were brought up of mothers trying and failing to kill their children and the parents despite being vampires getting old and senile.