You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know (Part 2)

Maya, Ethan and their mom were in Alaric's office with Faith and Hope. "Well, his teammates last saw him at the Old Mill, by the Salvatore School," the sheriff says" to Alaric explaining the situation. "We found his truck abandoned, and his hunting rifle nearby," she adds. "Okay. Well, I will check with his classmates and his teachers," Alaric says. "I wish I could be more helpful, but like I said, I'm still getting to know the students," he adds. "And the sheriff," the woman says. "I was friends with the old one," Alaric says. "Please, no more stories about how great Sheriff Donovan was," the woman says. "His shoes are already big enough. And this is my first real case since I moved from the city. Truthfully, I didn't mind that my biggest concern up to this point was a rash of missing dogs," the woman continues. Hope and Faith exchange a look, "Maybe they're connected," Alaric says. "Maybe," the woman says. All of the sudden, the new sheriff's radio beeps, "Uh, we have another problem," a voice says coming through the radio. "What is it," the sheriff asks into the radio. "Someone threw a brick through Elena Salvatore M.D., it has a threatening note attached to it," the voice says. Hope looks at Faith and smirks, Grace was not exactly subtle, but to an outsider the Mikaelson seemed angelic. "Well it looks like I have to go, but I'll leave you my phone number," the sheriff says. "Call me anytime," she adds leaving the room with her children.

"You threw a brick through my window," Elena asks. "It's called a warning, darling," Grace replies."Was there a little flirting going on there," Kai asks Alaric. "What, no," he denies. "And that is why it took you so long to get with my sister, Isobel and Jenna," Kai mutters. Grace and Hope start laughing hysterically.  

Alaric looks at the two Mikaelson girls who are trying not to look at him. "Did you get all that?" he asks. "Yeah," Hope says. "She's definitely into you," Faith says. The two girls laugh, "What? No," Alaric says. Hope and Faith exchange a look, and then look back at Alaric. "No, she's just new to town, trying to make friends," he adds. "Which is exactly what you two need to be doing," Alaric adds. "Yeah, well, our best friends don't remember us," Faith says. "So for now we are gonna focus on monster slaying," Hope adds. "Well, it sounds like there could be another monster lurking around the Salvatore School. So I'll check in with Dorian, since he has access to research we don't. Any other ideas?" he asks. "Just one, but, uh we are all going to hate it," Grace says coming into the room. "Mostly me, just saying," she adds, looking at her cousins.

"What's your plan," Klaus asks. "Don't worry, I think that you will enjoy parts of it," Grace says. "Now I am slightly concerned," Klaus, Kol and Rebekah say in unison. "Only slightly," Lizzie and Josie ask. 

In the Salvatore School, the new Headmaster stood in front of the students, "As you are well aware, it's time for the annual American football match with Mystic Falls High," he began. The students groan, they hated the game because they had to deny a large part of themselves. "Great," Kaleb mutters. "Today, you will not be forced to lose a game so that humans can feel superior. Every one of you is special. Every one of you. And it's time you showed it," Headmaster Vardemus announces. Several of the students erupt in applause as Josie's mouth pops open in shock, "How?" she asks. "By using your powers in moderation, Ms. Saltzman," Headmaster Vardemus says. "The goal is not exposure, merely to win. Think of it as an exercise in control," he adds. "Well, I am here for it. After last year, it'll feel really good to show those Timberwolves what we're all about," Kaleb says. "Right?" he asks his fellow students. The rest of the students nod agreeing with Kaleb. "And who better to lead you in this endeavor, as your quarterback, than our own Landon Kirby?" Headmaster Vardemus says. Despite being excited about the upcoming game, however changing the QB without telling Lizzie was a bad idea, so MG snuck out of the assembly and headed to the twin's dorm.

"How is Lizzie going to take this," Caroline asks. "Well, if she gets upset all she has to tell me," Grace says. "And what would happen if she was upset," Elena asks. "Murder," Grace says. "There would be a lot of murder," Grace says. "But first some torturing," Grace adds.