You Can't Save Them All (Part 3)

Prison World

Lizzie groans awake, and looks at her twin. "What happened," she asks. "I had to break the sand clock," Josie says. Lizzie nods, "I have something for you," the blonde says as she pulls something out of her pocket. The dark haired siphon witch takes the page delicately recognizing it as a page from a grimoire. After looking through it, the dark haired siphon lets her lips twist up into a small smile. "Great minds think alike," she says. She reaches into her own pocket and pulls out the same page and shows it to Lizzie. "Grace," Lizzie whispers and Jo nods. "Jo," Lizzie whispers. "Why are we in a prison world, why was it made," the blonde asks. "I don't know, it can't be because of her and her friends," Lizzie says nodding her head towards Jade. "It has to be someone worse," Josie continues. "Or at least on the surface worse," Lizzie amends. "There's something's missing from my memory," Josie says suddenly. "Or someone," Lizzie argues. "Uh... same," Alaric says. "I don't know what this is, but Wendy found it in her pocket," Jade says, producing a note from her own pocket. "Who's Kai?" Alaric asks looking down at the note that reads, 'Sorry, not sorry.' "The person who's missing from our memory," Lizzie says. "There's a spell affecting my mind. I've felt it before," Josie says looking at her twin. "Malivore," the set of twins and Alaric say at the same time. "You might want to grab a seat, Jade," Alaric warns as he sits down in what used to be Damon's seat. "Why?" Jade asks curiously as she cautiously sits.  "Trust me," Alaric says. "Harae-tamai kioku yomigaerashi-tamae," Josie whispers. And after a moment, each of them falls unconscious. 

"Even without the Mikaelson girls, the two of you can figure things out," Matt says. "So, what," Lizzie asks. "So, why do they need to be at the school. Why can't Alaric just kill them and get it over with," Matt says. Kol snorts, "That's funny, because I was thinking the same thing about you when we lived in Mystic Falls," the vampire taunts. 

Reality

Kai stands in the kitchen of the Salvatore School making himself a sandwich. He watches as a group of students leaves the room. Kai grabs the crystal from the kitchen island, "What do you want Kai," a voice says from behind him. "Jo," he says turning around. "I need to bounce some ideas off of you," Kai says. "Lovely," Jo mutters. "Alyssa says she is going to help the twins but she is also the one that sent them to the prison world," Kai says. "You don't think that she is going to help," Jo whispers. "Now, I could have done some research on Esther Mikaelson when I was in the prison world but I didn't," Kai says. "She sounds a little like you, no offence," Jo says. "What would you do," Jo asks her twin. "She's going to show the Mikaelson girls one spell and then when they agree, she's going to switch the spell," Kai whispers. Jo nods at her twin and then disappears. 

"Have you ever met an annoyed Gemini witch," Grace asks. "I grew up with one," Kai says. "We know," Hope and Faith say. "And let's not forget the fact that you guys do not know when to stop calling me Malachai," he adds. "What is wrong with calling you by your given name," Klaus asks. "You tell me, Niklaus," Kai shoots back. 

In the moment that Kai allows the information to sink in, the Necromancer appears. "Mm-hmm. Oh, well, well. The Salvatore School. How I've not missed you," the Necromancer says. "I told you, I could get in," Kai says. The Necromancer rolls his eyes, "Don't brag...it's unbecoming," he mutters. "You underestimate the Tribrid at your own peril," the Necromancer warns the heretic. "And the two heretics, they have an enormous amount of power," the Necromancer says, the heretic smirks secretly, "The dark haired one is angry," the Necromancer warns. Kai smirks, "Don't forget about what I told you," the Necromancer says.  Kai growls lightly, "Watch it, because I will show you angry," Kai growls. The Necromancer smirks at the on edge heretic, realizing that he was saying the right things, he just needs to find the right order. 

"Why is the Necromancer still breathing if he threatened your nieces," Damon asks. "Because I already have a lot of dead enemies, I don't need one that can bring back from the dead," Kai says.