You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know (Part 4)

The Salvatore team was pissed, but something about the dark haired Mikaelson screamed dangerous. But the Mystic Falls team was not in the lead for long, the team was able to score, and it was Hope and Grace's turn to use their magic. "Let's take the lead again," Maya says to the two Mikaelsons. "What do you mean?" Hope asks. "Your brother's the quarterback," Grace adds. "No, not today," Maya says. "He can't risk blowing out his knee on some pick-up game, so we're all counting on you," she explains. "Come on," she says, when she sees their expressions. "You got it," she adds.

The five girls look at Josie, "Okay, I understand what you are doing," she says. "And it's not like Grace did not get back at him for that," she argues. The girls turn to the other dark haired girl, "What's that supposed to mean," Caroline asks. "Well," Grace says before trailing off. "I would not worry about that," she adds. "Despite you saying not to worry about it, I am even more worried now," Caroline says. 

The blonde Saltzman is sitting on the sidelines reading a book. "Did you see me score," MG asks Lizzie as he sits down next to her. "Sorry, too busy figuring out if I'm falling in love with Grace," Lizzie says. "Wait who is Grace," he asks. "The witch who totally kicked ass in the first play," Lizzie says. "Wait, you think she was supernatural," MG asks. "A sink hole opened up, nearly swallowed Kaleb and as soon as the ball was in her possession it spat him back out," Lizzie deadpans. "She is definitely a witch," Lizzie says. "What about Sebastian," MG asks. "Inconclusive," she mutters. "You're supposed to be helping me," she adds. "Okay, I'll take the next series off and dig in," MG promises. MG uses his ability to read at an inhuman rate to look through the book, "You're a really great. You're just really great, MG," Lizzie says. "I don't know what I'd do without you," she adds. "Let's figure out what to do about Sebastian first. Then we can worry about trying to find a girlfriend for me," MG says. "And of course getting you with her," MG says pointing to the dark haired Mikaelson. When the two are watching her, MG notices sparks coming out of the tips of her fingers as she bounces on the balls of her feet. 

"Well, that did not take long," Caroline says. "What," Lizzie asks. "For you to be entranced," Caroline deadpans.   

Back on the field, Grace stands at Hope's side, "Okay, uh, all right, guys, let's do this," Hope says. "Do what?" one of the other students asks. "You're the quarterback, Hope. You call the plays," Maya says. "Everybody go long?" Hope says in a question. "Our family could have taught us about this," she growls at her cousin. "Hey, my dad taught me baseball," Grace argues. "Works for me," Maya says. "Timberwolves on three?" Grace says. "One, two, three," Hope counts out. "Timberwolves!" the team shouts. 

"Teaching you how to fight someone with a baseball bat is not teaching you how to play baseball," Kol says. Grace shrugs, "You say it's not but I am pretty sure when I was five you said something different," Grace says. 

Josie turns to Landon, "You're blitzing on first down," she says. "Cool. Uh, what does that mean, exactly?" Landon asks. "It means the second she snaps the ball, you yell 'blitz' and you bury Little Miss Milkshake," Josie explains. She puts her mouth guard in glaring at the two Mikaelsons. "Yeah. That's aggressive," they say in unison. Hope grabs her cousin's arm and turns her around, "How do I get out of this game," she asks. "You can literally start and stop your turn," Grace says. "You have to get hit," she adds. "And then I need to break a bone," Hope whispers. 

"Is Joanie a little jealous," Kai asks. Hope turns to the twins Uncle and lets her eyes turn yellow, "What was that," she asks. "Okay, is Josie a little jealous," Kai says. He would never admit it, but the two Mikaelson girls who were dating his nieces scared him. 

"Consider her blitzed," Landon says. The ball is snapped and Hope catches it, "Landon!" Josie exclaims. "Oh, uh, blitz!" he shouts. Before he can get to Hope, Grace stands in his way. "Throw the bloody ball," Grace growls as she throws Landon on the ground. He bounces back up as Hope releases the ball. Both Kaleb and MG call for the ball and run into each other because at the last minute, Maya is propelled forward and a little off the ground. Maya runs for the end zone and nobody can touch her again.