[𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰]

[𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚]
__________________________________________________________________

Today was just another normal day in Green Hill as you walked around trying to see what interesting things would happen. Ever since your best friend Sonic went missing, there was nothing interesting besides hearing Tails talk about one of his inventions, which was, of course, typical and Knuckles bragging about his strength compared to yours which, again, was typical...before they all disappeared into mid air before noticing the witness

Before you said or blurted out about the day being boring as he'll,  you heard someone approach you. "Hello...?" you said, responding to the faint footsteps that approached. You look behind you to see a figure that compared close to Sonic's appearance. Blue fur, red shoes and of course, the iconic voice of Sonic...or was it? "Hey, Y/N..." You looked at 'Sonic' with a suspicious look on your face as Sonic sounded a bit grim.

"Sonic, you alright...?" You noticed that something was very off. Sonic began bleeding from his eyes and began to turn his head in a full 360, revealing, after turning his head back the way it was, that it wasn't Sonic..."︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞..?" You began to back up with a frightened look on your face as you began to run away from the demonic hedgehog as it was chasing you, waiting to kill you once it reached its goal to finally catch you. You were expecting something interesting...this wasn't what you were looking for..

"SONIC, WAIT!!" You shouted and he stopped. "..." He was silent as if he was waiting for an answer to why he was told to stopped. "I...I need an answer..on why you want to...to.." You were out of breath as you spoke. "𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?" He finally replied. "Why do you..wanna kill me..?" He looked at you with hunger. It was obvious he wanted to kill you even though it wasn't said on why. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫...𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭..." he slowly walked up to you and like any other shitty horror movie, but this one was gonna be hit with a twist. "U-uh, what are you-" You were interrupted with him pinning you on a nearby tree.

Before you looked anywhere else, you were interrupted [again...] by him kissing you on. the. LIPS! Somehow, but out of nowhere, you kissed back and you couldn't fight back. The two of you parted from the kiss just so the demonic hedgehog could get some air [as if he forgot he was fucking immortal and could spend hours without air 👍]. After the kiss, your face changed from a scared expression to surprised. You looked around to see if anyone was around looking at you kissing a demonic hedgehog who would have killed you by now but didn't.

You looked at the hedgehog for a while before taking steps, trying to get out of that clustered kiss you were just in and you ran. "𝐔𝐧𝐓𝐢𝐋 𝐧𝐄𝐱𝐓 𝐭𝐈𝐦𝐄..." it waved before it said it's infamous catchfrase, "𝐂𝐨𝐌𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐂𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐑 𝐫𝐎𝐮𝐍𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐎..."

[I HAVE A MIND!! Before 'You Can't Run', I want to say...I know that "come back for round two" isn't his cahchfrase because it'll not make sense if you just ran and that boy just said ready for round 2 cause you would have replied [if I wrote it] if he said that to you lol.]