[𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬]

[This chapter would probably have some...stuff in it, so yeah. Also, no one's gonna leave if I say the underaged people have to go because they'll stay anyway, so yeah..Also, he's pretty abusive lmaoooooooo. Alsooooo, he human, yes]

It's been a while ever since that...battle with the dead souls of Sonic's friends, Sonic's arch nemesis and Xenophanes, your supposed "boyfriend" whom you had to leave due to the beast he has become. Crystallized and broken apart from his self consciousness and self control. You were now alone..again, as you walked along the grass, which was now a singed Orange than the raven black grass it used to be. From what you could remember, the pathway you took and are now on is what seems to be Angel Island. Only difference being the plants and trees had humanoid characteristics on them. Some with eyes and some with just mouths as faces. The plants and trees also looked as if a singed orange and looking around, you could see other plants that were not a singed orange but an almost singed red.

The setting looked as if odd, possibly due to the emptiness the pathway holds. You looked up as the sky was the same color as the plants, trees and the grass you were walking through. You wanted to get some answer from someone just to get a sign that you weren't alone, and that's what you've got indeed.

"Oh? And who might you be, mortal being...?" A voice behind you said. The sky became dark and the moon started to rise as if the voice has some sort of control with the weather and the time. First, it was the demonic hedgehog whom you were almost able to be close with and now it's time and weather manipulation. "Wha...what...?" You almost stuttered. The nightly breeze flowing through your hair as you slowly looked back, but before you could, the person behind you swiftly turned your head back forward.

"Now, now, my dear. You will not look at me just yet. The game has just began!" The voice stated. It was clear that the voice had some demonic tone to it, meaning that it could have been Sonic.EXE coming back to you after a while of walking and searching out, looking for someone or something to help you throughout your journey. "Wh- what are you talking about..?" You said, almost terrified of what was going on with him...or it..

"Now, you shouldn't ask any questions without turn, dear. You know how that goes, now, do you?" The voice said before walking around to be in front of you. It turns out that the figure wasn't as visible as it seemed when it forcefully turned your head forward. "Now..I shall introduce myself...I, dear, am Lord X." The figure said, stepping out of the shadows and towards you. You slowly backed up as the demonic human looked similar to Sonic.EXE but much...much...different. He had grayish blue long hair, along with lanky limbs with a build-in torso and with that, a slash on the center that represented an X, almost like his name. His feet were...unique, also. They were disfigured and looked as if they were toes instead of shoes alone.

You looked up and down, observing his frightening appearance and backing away slowly. You made your run as you thought you were free from the sighting of X. You looked away from where he was standing and found him to still be in front of you as you turned to flee. He jumped into you as you jittered, trying to free yourself from his string grip. He was way more foul and feral than Xenophanes. "Now where do you think YOU'RE going? Trying to flee from my entertaining game?" Lord X held you down as you tried screaming for help. "There's no help here to save you, you weakling."

You finally got out of his grip and made a run for it, running as fast as you can only for you to be pinned to one of the trees by Lord X. "You're running again. At this point, I should just give you your punishment. You'll like that more, will you~?" He growled in your ear, giving you shivers down your spine as you slowly shook your head. Lord X made his grip even tighter. "I know you're lying. You're just saying that just so you can be free and about again. So you can run and flee out of my sight and I won't let that happen..." Lord X said before sliding his hand down to your pants/skirt (or both. Idfc) and slowly took them off, you had no other choice but to give in and let it happen.

"That's right...now you don't wanna flee away because you know I'll always find you, no matter what and I'll always see you..." He said before burying his face into your neck and sucking on it, trying to give it a hickey. (AINT THIS NIGGA 52!? OH NAAAW!!) You we're trying to hide in your moans because you don't anything going too far. All you wanted is the fingering and the hickeys, nothing further from that. Lord X, on the other hand, was groaning, still trying to give you a hickey and at the same time, trying to turn you on so he could make you moan.

Good thing you were able to keep the moans in for long enough so he could actually stop with turning you on and get straight to the point. Letting you go because you fed his pleasure and quenched his boredom. He finished the hickey on your neck and once he reached to your hood (idfk your gender, so I put this instead), he went straight to rubbing it. It was already wet/hard and that just mad it worse. Now that he knew that you enjoyed it, he was gonna go straight forward to probably having intercourse with you. "It's ok, my love...you can moan...let it out..." Lord X said, still rubbing your hood as you wanted to moan but decided to refuse still. He continued rubbing it and took his hand out. You were confused, yet curious in why he stabbed conpletely.

You pulled up your pants/skirts and looked around, the sky still being a crow black with he stars shinning bright and with the moon shinning the most. You looked back at Lord X and he gave you a smirk. "Farewell, my love. May we meet again sometime, someday." Lord X lifted up his hand and signaled you to move on and walk away and so you did. You walked and walked until you found a forest. You were confused and looked back behind you and the place was gone. You looked around, looking for the place you've met Lord X at and looked back at the forest. You walked into the forest to await your next fate...

...

...

[WIPPITIE WIPPITIE WOAH!? 1168 WORDS!? Damn...this oughta be my longest part. Well...how was it? My comeback on the story and now Lord X has made an appearance?? Thanks! I'll see you guys soon on the next part where the blue neon hedgehog awaits! Mighty.ZIP out! <|*737*|>]