[𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞]

[I'm black, I'm white lol]
__________________________________________________
After some time of being blacked out, you finally woke up, but the place was unusual. It was dark and you couldn't tell where everyone was at because of the darkness surrounding you. You got up and listened for any footsteps
approaching. You heard some and squinted your eyes to see if something was there, and there was.

It was an grayish two-tailed fox that looked somewhat like Sonic.EXE with the bleeding eyes. You were shocked to see that Tails had been murdered by Sonic.EXE and turned out like that. "Tails...?" You said. All Tails did was look around and walked towards you. He looked like he was walking to your ear to say something.

"The others are coming..." He whispered before walking back to where he stood. You were confused at first but realized he was talking about Knuckles and Eggman. You looked around to see if Sonic was near. He wasn't. You had to look for him again..

{TimeSkip}

You decided to look for him with Tails and all you could find was nothing. No Sonic. No Knuckles. No Eggman. All you were doing was walking in a circle with nowhere to go. "What do we do now?" You said to Tails. Tails was just staring at you, even when you weren't looking. You didn't know what he wanted, but it did look like he wanted something from you. In fact, he needed something from you.

"Oh, Tails! Do you need something?" You asked the gray fox. He nodded. "Ok, then what is it?" You asked the gray fox...again. "What I want..." he paused for a moment before placing his hands on you. You backed up, realizing that Tails needed something and it was from you. "Tails, what are you-" you were interrupted by Tails kissing you on the lips [Tails is 12 btw]. You kissed back, hoping that'll make Tails pull away like the last time Sonic.EXE kissed you.

You decided that since Tails didn't pull away, you bit his lip, causing him to winch and back away. "Hey!" Tails shouted as he pushed you to back away from the kiss. "Oops! Sorry!" You said sarcastically, knowing you did it on purpose and you were with someone already [it's obviously Sonic dot fucking EXE]. "Next time don't do that, Y/N" Tails said before disappearing into the pitch black void.

Before you walked away, you finally heard Sonic.EXE [Or Xenophanes] singing in the faint distance. You were excited to see him, even though he was in his beastly form and you didn't care about how he was gonna kill you. You just wanted to see him. You ran the same direction as the faint singing and saw a glowing pinkish-purple light that you obviously knew was from Xenophanes. "SONIC!" You said in an excited tone, but Sonic wasn't.

Apparently, this whole chase for Sonic was gonna be a chase for Sonic just to save him. "HaHaHa! DaRlInG Y/N! ItS nIcE tO sEe YoU iN tHe FlEsH!" His voice was a bit crooked but you didn't mind. "Sonic, I'm here to save you!" You looked up at Xenophanes while reaching your hands to his face. "Beep skidoo bop? [You need to be saved?]" Bf said while looking at you then at Xenophanes. "I dOn'T nEeD a SaVe! I'm FiNe!" Xenophanes said before charging at you again, but Bf saved you from him.

"Beep? [You alright?]" Br asked and you nodded slowly. You were so confused how Sonic.EXE and you had a 15-second makeout session and now this is what's he's doing. You got back up and without anything to do, you ran away from the beast and ended up seeing Knuckles and Eggman. Kinda like Tails, they were beat-up looking and you told them about Sonic and what to do.

"I can make a machine! Wish I could..." Eggman said, mumbling the last part as he looked at his arm, knowing he can't do anything with his 300 IQ anymore. You looked at him with worry and knowing that you had to work with your arch nemesis that you now felt bad for, you decided to help him on this machine he talked about. After the plan was discussed, the three of you went straight to it.

{TimeSkip}

After some time with the machine and hearing Knuckles mumble about Sonic.EXE and him getting his arm ripped, the three of you were done with the machine and decided to head out. The only thing was that you, a concerned Mobian, didn't want this to happen, but it had to happen. "Alright! There's the...uhh..Purple rodent! Fire the shots when I say g-" Eggman was interrupted with the machine being empty as he then saw Knuckles with the bullets. "Don't worry, guys! I got this!" Knuckles said with pure confidence and threw the bullets at Xenophanes.

"WhA.." Xenophanes looked over at Knuckles as he was shouting out some curse words to piss Xenophanes off. You couldn't take this fight anymore since you wanted him saved and you thought he couldn't be saved so you ran away without word and without looking back. All you could think of was running away from this fight that was going on..this was a triple trouble fight and not a triple trouble success...

It was too hard to save him now...

[took me like 10 days to finish this lol since I got my phone taken, also way too many words]