[𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧]

[My dumbass forgot where the bold and italic thingies were on this phone, so here's the more fancier part of the story
__________________________________________________________________

It's been about two days since you and, which who's name you found out, Sonic.EXE have met. The last time you could remember meeting him [kinda like my forgettable ass] was when the two of you had a 15-second make out session. You felt like meeting him again and, as you thought of it, you did. You got your things this time so there could be something for you two to do and you headed off...

{TimeSkip}

You've reached your destination [As your tracker said and now everyone's gonna call Y/N "Stalker" but their not] and went up to him. "Yo, Exe, what's up?" You said as he turned his back to look at you. "Hello, Y/N.." he said waving his hand and you waved back. "Whatcha been doing while I was gone?" He looked at you with worry, trying his hardest to fight the urge to tell you about this beastly disease he's caught.

"Sonic...?" You said as you called him something else. He looked at you, again, with worry. "Sonic, tell me what's wro-" You looked at his quills, which had a tint of pinkish-purple on the edges. "Is...this why..? Not exactly bad!" You were almost at the peak of reaching the edges of his quills. "NO! DON'T TOUCH THEM!" He shouted at you, which made you stop trying to reach them and paused you where you were at.

"What? It's just a tint of pinkish-purple on them. It's not like it's a disease or something.." Sonic.EXE looked at you with a concerned look. You tilted your head, thinking that it was a disease. "Is it...?" You asked. He nodded. You looked around and after a split second, he was gone, almost like he disappeared. "Hm, he's gone now..." You walked away thinking about the quills and that tint on them.

{TimeSkip}

"Beep bop [Lets go!]" Bf spoke as the rap battle was over against bf and Sonic.EXE himself. Gf nodded and walked away with Bf, making Sonic.EXE rage as he lost. The area around him started to glitch like a game would and got dark again as he disappeared again. Of course you noticed it and decided to go look for Sonic.EXE once again like this was a chase for Sonic.

You looked around for any sign of Sonic or anyone to help, but in an explanation, no one will help find him for you since, obviously, no one likes him either because he's scary or just stupid. You were a little concerned for him as you didn't know where he was. On the walk to find him, you decided to run instead to find him faster but ended up tripping on a rock, which gave you a very bad scar on your leg and lost your tracker in the darkness, so you decided to try and walk again.

You decided to call out for him to try and get his response. No response, so you tried again, still no response. You tried again and ran to see the sky turning from black to the same pinkish-purple tint that Sonic had on the edges of his quills. You then called out his name but was interrupted by his final form, which was a tall and lanky purplish version of himself and it looked like the tint on the edges of his quills somehow spread alongside. "S-Sonic...?" You said before he launched over to you, causing you to pass out...

"YoU cAnT rUn.."

[My mind was so on guard that I decided to make 'You Can't Run' on the same day as 'Too Slow']