Alexithymia 2

SOULMATE AU PART TWO
Vampire Reader verse

Wednesday Addams x Vampire!Reader x Enid Sinclair

Summary : You saw it as a curse, a burden. The stripe of colored hair everybody got. You didn't believe you were fit to be a soulmate, so when you one day come across the fact that you don't just have one, but two that you have to hide from. Will you be able to hide the fact that your their soulmate until you graduate? Or will you have to deal with the burden of them knowing your their soulmate, but you refuse to talk to them about it, constantly avoiding them.

Today hadn't been so bad. You made some new friends but you could not get your mind off of the mysterious student in the black gear.

Just as you were about to get onto your bed, Yoko entered, with an auburn haired woman following behind her, holding some sort of plant pot?

"Y/N this is Ms. Thornhill."

Ms. Thornhill smiled and waved at you with her free hand, "I'm your new dorm mom, and your botanical sciences teacher. I like to give each of my girls a plant I think matches with them," she held out the pot to you, as you got to see the plant properly now.

"The Ornithogalum flower, belonging to the Lily family, contains cardiac glycosides that have life-threatening side effects. Thank you Ms. Thornhill." You gently grabbed the pot, making sure not to touch the plant, you set it aside onto your desk next to your computer.

"Alright before I leave, I want to go over a few house rules, lights off at 10, no loud music, and no boys. Ever." With that, you saw her walk out, closing the door behind her.

"We should have a sleepover next week! I have this bestfriend and her name is Enid, I bet you both would get along, she's really bubbly, she might even be able to convince her soulmate to come with."

You deadpanned, sure meeting new people is nice but you just wanna be alone for now.

"Sure, but other than those two I want to be left alone for a few days. This place is still foreign to me." Getting into your sleepwear, you laid down onto your bed, pulling the covers over your face.

You tossed and turned, covering your ears were futile. You were curled into a ball, one arm wrapped around your legs and the other using your pillow to cover your ears, it helped muffle the sound though it was still there. You despised whoever was playing a cello at 2 in the morning.

...

You suddenly got shaken awake, by who you assumed was Yoko, "I'll get ready in a bit" you grumbled. You snatched your beanie inside your blanket cocoon of sorts and quickly put it on.

Throwing the blankets off of your body, making sure the stripe of color was covered before you did so.

Yoko visibly flinched as soon as she saw your disheveled form. "Dude you look like shit. Did you even sleep last night?"

"I couldn't. Someone was playing a cello while I was trying to get some sleep." You scowled, getting up as you walked to the bathroom and shutting the door making sure it was locked.

You changed into the modified uniform, and brushed your hair and teeth, just throwing water onto your face as you were not in the mood today.

As you stepped out, Yoko just grabbed your wrist and went out, once again, dragging you.

"Good thing we have the same schedule!" She exclaimed with a smile, while you started freaking out since you forgot your sunglasses at the dorm.

She noticed as she gave you a pair, "Here, I always keep more than one on me in case. We can't go back to the dorm to grab yours since we're almost late."

𝐼𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒥.𝒪 𝒪𝒩𝐸𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒯𝒮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें