Bliss

Summary : In which you're both unable to tell eachother about your feelings, only for either of you to spill it over some drinks.

Fluff

You checked your phone, going into messages, seeing if she had texted you again yet. A red hue spread to your cheeks at the thought. "Calm down Y/N" you muttered to yourself not wanting to seem desperate.

'See you soon!' That was the last message she texted you as she asked if you could come to her trailer later today to hangout.

The both of you had been best friends, ever since you met in elementary school. You'd always spend time at her house and you were glad she never questioned it and her family embraced you with open arms.

Their place was sort of your escape from your own chaotic mess of a family.

You gripped onto the umbrella, watching as the cars passed by. Looking around to see if there was anything you could give her.

Romania was a beautiful place yes, but you felt isolated and alone sometimes.

Your co-actors were great and you were really glad you got to film Wednesday with Jenna even if you guys don't spend as much time together as you used to. You and her both led very busy lives so you couldn't really complain.

Usually on your days off you would just sleep most of the time seeing as you get back to your trailer really late on a normal day.

So why were you so eager to see her again? Damn your stupid heart. Damn her for making you feel this way. You wanted to bury yourself inside of a hole and never come back out.

If you ever told her about your feelings for her, you would certainly ruin your friendship with her.

You raised your hood a little, as you could barely see with it covering your eyes. Today was peaceful, as peaceful as it could get for an actress that is.

Suddenly your phone started ringing, vibrating slightly inside your pocket. You groaned as you picked it up, nearly dropping the phone with wide eyes as you saw it was Jenna, your heart raced.

"Y/N!" You raised the phone to your ear, hands slightly shaking.

"Yeah? I'm almost there. I was picking some stuff up." You managed, voice slightly quiet.

Fuck. You noticed you weren't holding your umbrella anymore. Eyes slightly narrowing as you got enveloped in rain water. "You okay? It's pouring outside and you're not here yet." You watched as people passed by, some taking their time and others that were taking their time, seeming to love the rain.

"Shit, yeah sorry jenna. I promise to be there really soon." Grabbing back onto the umbrella as you slid your phone back into your pocket as she hung up.

----

She opened the door before you could even start knocking on the door.

"Damn Jenna, obsessed much?" You smirked, closing your umbrella as you stepped inside.

"With you? No way." She chuckled before shaking her head as she saw you pout.

"So Y/N, I was thinking if you just wanna chill and hang out. Since uh we haven't hung out for what seems like years." She scratched the nape of her neck slightly, nervous of what you were gonna say since she had only told you over text to come over and nothing else.

"You could've just said that and I would've literally come running over??"

As you watched as her eyes lit up, your cheeks started to show a hint of red.