Chapter 21

{3rd person pov}

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around.She heard snoring coming from next to her.It was Daryl.He was sound asleep with his arm over his eyes.She sat up and crawled over Daryl.

She felt well rested and didn't feel tired at all.
She sat on the wooden chair,that would soon break,and tied her shoe laces on her boots.Daryl started to move around on the bed until he finally opened his eyes.He looked up at Y/n who was putting on her black jacket.

"Ya just wake up?"He asked.Y/n nodded."You were still asleep,I tried to let you sleep in."She murmured,as she rubbed her eyes.

Daryl sat up and looked at Y/n."Im goin' to the guard tower in a bit,so if you wanna go with,you should get your ass outta bed.See ya,D."Y/n said leaving the cell.

Before Y/n could leave the to the watch tower Rick came up to her.

"I need to talk with you and Daryl.Could ya get him for me.I gotta get Hershel."Rick said."Uh sure thing boss man.Somethin' wrong?"Y/n asked.Rick just stared at her then walked away.

-

"It's the only way."He whispered."No one else knows." He added,shaking his head.

"You gon' tell 'em?"Daryl asked looking at the ground.

"Not til' after.We have to do it today.It has to be quiet."Rick said with a nod."You got a plan?"Y/n asked tilting her head slightly from the sun."We tell her we need to talk.Away from the others."
Rick said.Daryl looked at Y/n then at Hershel, who looked down.

"Just ain't us,man."Daryl grumbled."No.No,it isn't." Hershel shook his head."Its brutal."Y/n nodded."We do this,we avoid a fight.No else dies."Rick says with a shrug.

"Alright."Daryl hesitantly nodded."We need someone else."Rick looked at Daryl.Daryl knew what he meant,and so did everyone else.

"Ill talk to him."Daryl said."Ill do it."Rick spoke up."Ill go with you."

"No.Just me."Rick asserted then walked away.

"He's really gonna go through with it huh?"Y/n asked.Daryl nodded."Yeah."

"I mean I get it.He's the boss or whatever,but that's just insane.Michonne led you guys to us.Who know what would have happened if she didn't.Hell,if the world hadn't fallen apart,I'd give her a medal."Y/n looked at Daryl.He just looked with a raised eyebrow.Y/n walked back into the cell block.

-

Y/n walked in and saw Carl.He was cradling. Judith and feeding her milk from a bottle.
"Hey Carl how goes it?"Y/n asked sitting down on the table,placing her bow down next to her.

"Judith is really hungry today."He chuckled.
"She's just a growin' girl."Y/n said and tickled Judiths side."Alright I gotta go,see ya 'round Carl."Y/n beamed and flicked Carl's hat."See ya Y/n."Carl said.

-

"Hey,over here!Here!"Y/n yelled hitting a pot with a wooden spoon.

Carl and Maggie did the same,as Daryl and Glenn put spikes out in the grass area.Michonne killed any walker she walked by.Once they were done they got back in the car and drove back up the hill.