𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡

─━────༺༻────━─━

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞- Jincymin

Winner (1st Place)

Gauravaaditya

Book title: Near Touch

Cover - 4/5 

Title- 5/5

Blurb- 8/10

Plot- 20/20

Grammar and vocabulary - 19/20

Character and development - 10/10

Writing style - 20/20

Overall - 10/10

Total- 96/100 

Review: I really liked the character description being woven into the book, not an automatic list of physical looks. Sometimes authors over narrate descriptive when they've already given you a character list. This author did a great job putting you into the character with how well they described their emotions but paced it just right. I got a little hung up on the narration going from past to present tense nonstop which killed the flow in several areas. You have to pick a format. But, the story itself was creative enough to compensate and that's just good writing.

1st Runner up (2nd Place)

strawberry1d

Book Title: The Smirk on Oracle

Cover-5/5

Title-5/5

Blurb-10/10

Plot-18/20

Grammar and Vocabulary-15/20

Writing Style-20/20

Overall Emotion/Enjoyment-9/10

Total-92/100

Review: Story itself is interesting. There are many facts that are amusing and intriguing. Characters are also likeable. Considering all the factors. I can say that the plot is good, but it needs to be presented well.Story flows at a steady pace, never feeling rushed or slow. There wasn't a single dull moment in the story.
In each chapter there was something that either raised my excitement or made me feel for the character. The few cliffhangers used were also good.
Story has lots of potential.
With some improvements, it will really shine.

2nd Runner up (3rd place)

ArielMLongee

Book Title: I live for night like this

Cover - 3/5 

Title- 5/5

Blurb- 8/10

Plot- 16/20

Grammar and vocabulary - 19/20

Character and development - 9.5/10

Writing style - 19/20

Overall - 9.5/10

Total- 89/100 

Review: A great way to start a blurb. I am already hooked within the first para and am curious to see what the story is about.What an interesting start! We are straight away thrown into the scene. Her emotions of her mind was described really well .The cover is nice but the fonts could be better. A bit more eyecatching. It blends in and makes it look a bit boring. But the image and the colors go great together. Keep in mind this is only my opinion but I do think that if the font was a different color and maybe a bit bolder it would make the cover even more catchy . Concept of story is unique.

Winners are requested to PM one of their socials to receive their sticker and certificate and will be informed their new followers acc.

(Discord is most preferred)

Thank you for participating!

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══