𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮

━────༺༻────━─━

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞- Jincymin

Winner (1st Place)

MiniMoxx

Book title: Beyond Reasonable Doubts

Cover - 4/5 

Title- 5/5

Blurb- 8/10

Plot- 20/20

Grammar and vocabulary - 19/20

Character and development - 10/10

Writing style - 20/20

Overall - 10/10

Total- 96/100

Review: Your writing style is gripping.The descriptions were great.I loved how you weaved information about characters.How you described the Montana character, her relation with her past memories , this mystery gives chill and thrill  . The world-building was detailed without being an info dump. The dialogue felt real.❝ I used to think memories were like ropes. They'd twist and get knotted until you didn't know what was what, who was who and you'd never know how to put them together properly.❞ This quote summarized the whole story .  This is the most accurate book I have read till now . Overall this is amazing book and I enjoyed reading it .

1st Runner up (2nd Place)

BellOfSilence

Book Title: The Grimm Dossier

Cover-5/5

Title-5/5

Blurb-10/10

Plot-18/20

Grammar and Vocabulary-16/20

Writing Style-18/20

Overall Emotion/Enjoyment-10/10

Total-92/100

Review: A very interesting and hooking story. It was hard to stop reading once two- three chapters were done. It keeps on getting interesting. I loved it. And along with that there were other mysteries combined too. The chapter I read opened gates to so many questions . I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen.

Overall, a well written story just needs some work in presentation.

2nd Runner up (3rdPlace)

anythinguptomylevel

Book Title: Lyra

Cover-5/5

Title-5/5

Blurb-10/10

Plot-15/20

Grammar and Vocabulary-15/20

Writing Style-20/20

Overall Emotion/Enjoyment-9/10

Total-89/100

Review: Story is interesting, but it can get more intriguing and captivating if presented well. The concept and the characters are amazing. I would love to see how the story progresses. For a first draft, I think the story is written pretty well. It does have a potential to improve, but that will happen automatically as you keep writing.

Winners are requested to PM one of their socials to receive their sticker and certificate and will be informed their new followers acc.

(Discord is most preferred)

Thank you for participating!

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══