Going shopping

Cathrine's PoV
I was suddenly awoken from my slumber to the sound of don't @ me by JME, which I had set as my alarm for 7. I get out of bed, not bothering to turn off my alarm as I sing along at the top of my voice. "FAM DONT @ ME, IF YOU'RE GONNA CHAT SHIT DONT @ ME, FALL BACK A LITTLE BIT DONT @ ME, I'M NOT HAVING IT DONT @ ME" I scream as I dance my way over to my bag, before I stop at the sound of giggling. I turn to look at the door and see Hannah watching back a video she must have just recorded of me. "The ending is my fave" she says as she turns her phone screen towards my face. I watch it all the way through and burst out laughing at how I reacted to rapping the whole thing perfectly with me fist bumping the air. Hannah walks out the room and I walk back over to the bed so I can check my phone, which has now stopped playing JME. I notice Hannah has mentioned me in a tweet. I slide my screen across and enter my password before seeing she had tweeted the video of me dancing and perfectly rapping. She had also tagged Simon in the tweet. Kill me now. I lock my phone and walk over to my bag and pull out my Adidas sweatpants and grey sidemen jumper, along with clean underwear and a pair of converse(outfit in media thing). I pull off my pyjamas and put on my clean clothes before my phone starts blowing up. What the fuck? I walk over and see that I've gained at least 20/30 more followers so I slide my screen across to see what happened and to my surprise Simon had replied to the video. '@CathrineSidemen Good looking girl, Good rapper, Good taste in music, what more could I want?;)' Simon tweeted back, I replied with '@Miniminter7 oi, I said don't @ me' he faved and retweeted and replied with '@CathrineSidemen I'll be there to get you whenever you're ready ;)' I faved and retweeted and soon the hate rolled in. I muted Twitter notifications and put my phone down before plugging in my straighteners and curlers. I quickly straighten my hair before curling it brushing it through. It was 10am. I took a mirror selfie and tweeted it with the caption 'Ready for a day in town w/ the G @miniminter7' Simon faved it and dm'd me instead of replying to the tweet saying 'you look beautiful, I saw you getting hate so I decided to dm you instead, I'm leaving the hotel now, see you in 5 x' I smiled at the fact he cared about me getting hate. I put on my shoes and made my way down stairs just as there was a knock on the door. I run to open it and see Simon standing there in identical clothes to me. "Um....you kind of copies what I'm wearing." I say with a giggle. "No you copied me, I've been ready since 9." He retaliates with "let's just say that we didn't copy each other" I say because I cba to argue about who copied who. "Bye Hannah" I shout before slamming the door and grabbing Simon's out reached hand.
-----Time skip to shopping-----
After 5 minutes of walking to the city centre I pulled Simon into Primark. I grabbed a basket and made Simon grab one as well and I pulled him deeper in to the shop. I came across some ripped black skinny jeans and put them in my basket as well as two pairs of normal black skinny jeans and three pairs of leggings. We then walked to the tops section and I picked out a Nirvana vest top, a Friends t-shirt, a lion king t-shirt a Big Bang theory t-shirt, 2 Harry Potter t-shirts and a Guns and Roses t-shirt. With that lot my basket was full so it was time to fill the one Simon was carrying. I picked out 2 checked shirts, 2 hoodies, some Harry Potter hufflepuff sweatpants, some Harry Potter pyjamas, some Simpsons pyjamas and a Sonic t-shirt from the boys floor. We walked over to the till and the total came to over £50, I pulled my purse out but Simon took it out of my hands and in to his pocket and pulled out his wallet "You don't have to pay for my clothes" I say facing him "Well I want to" He says, placing his card in to the reader. "Thank you so much Simon." We leave Primark with bags on our arms and walk hand in hand to lush. I leave Simon holding the bags and start filling the little paper things with bath bombs. I pick up 5 bath bombs, 2 bars of fun, 2 lip scrubs, a spot treatment and a soap. I go to pay and again Simon insists on paying. We leave lush and walk round the corner to Starbucks. We order the drinks and I put my card in the reader before Simon has the chance. "Ha ha" I say while sticking my tongue out at Simon. We take our drinks and walk through the city centre. "Simon, that group of boys are looking at you and I think they have Sidemen tops on" I say pointing to a group of boys around my age. We walk over and Simon says hi and I take pictures of him and the boys. "So Simon, is this your new whore?" The tallest boy of the group asks. "Um no." Simon replies confused. "She seems a right slut" says the same boy "I bet she's only with you for the money. How old is she? 12?" he keeps teasing me and I feel my cheeks grow warm. "Oi back of mate" Simon says "Simon they're not worth it" I tell him before something bad happens. "Yeah you're right Cathrine, let's just go and leave these fuckboys to finish sucking each other off" he says taking my spare hand in his and we turn away and start walking back to Hannah's house. "I have something to ask you when we get back" Simon says, squeezing my hand.

~A/N~
Sorry it's so shit lol, btw @CathrineSidemen is my legit Twitter so if you want to go follow me, then pls do so.