finally setting off

Just as I finish my breakfast Harry walks in to the kitchen. 'yo, where's my bag' I ask with a smile 'Simons got it upstairs' he says getting a glass and filling it with orange juice. I put my bowl in the sink and run upstairs. I stand in my doorway and watch as Simon zips up my bag. 'have you put everything I need in there?' I say leaning against the doorway, crossing my arms. Simon's eyes flick up from the zip and towards me. 'Um yeah I think' His cheeks flush a pinky red colour. 'top, bottom, pyjama, bra, pants, girl stuff, make up and tooth brush?' I ask, knowing he hasnt got everything. 'Harry packed most of it so i dont know whats in there apart from some of it, I know you need pyjamas, make up, tampons and your tooth brush' he says handing my bag over to me before walking out of the room and in to his. I don't bother packing pyjamas I just put a sidemen hoodie in my bag and I change my sweats for some black skinnies. I go and grab a box of tampons from the bathroom before putting on some concealer and mascara. I put the tampons and my make up in my bag before brushing my teeth and putting my tooth brush in the bag as well. I exit the bathroom and throw the bag over my shoulders. I walk down stairs and in to the kitchen. There's someone in there that I recognise but I've never met before. 'This is cath' I hear Simon say which snaps me out of my thoughts. 'Hi Cath, I'm Freya' 'you're Josh's girlfriend, you're so pretty' I blurt out, cutting her off mid sentence. 'aw thanks, so are you' I blush a little at her statement and I blush even more after hearing Simon say to JJ 'she's even prettier naked' which earns a laugh from JJ but a hit round the head from Josh. 'what the fuck Simon, she's only 12' CalTripod says. 'Watch it Melman, I'll bite your kneecaps' I say deadly serious 'We didn't do shit, she was in the shower and I had to escort Ethan out after he was scarred for life' Simon says putting his hands up in defence. I got my phone out my back pocket to check the time and it was like 10. 'Guys shouldn't we get going' I ask, grabbing Simons hand and pulling him towards the door. He unlocks the door and we walk out to his car together, Josh and Tobi join us. I get in the back with Tobi and Simon drives and Josh gets in the passenger seat. I grab for the aux cord and start blasting some JME as we set off for Thorpe Park.

a/n
Melman is the giraffe from Madagascar for you's who don't know😂 this is just a filler, next chapter will be Thorpe park and so will the one after that I think idk yet😂