Thorpe park

After about an hours drive and 3 stops to try and find the other cars, we made it to Thorpe park. With everyone still alive. We got are bags out the boot and made our way across the bridge and to the hotel to get checked in. The rooms were Josh and Freya, Ethan and Vik, Tobi, JJ and Cal, Freezy and Harry and then me and Simon. Our rooms were all next to each other down a corridor so we shouldn't forget where our rooms are. 'Simon' He grabs my hand as we walk to our room 'Cath' he says concentrating on the card and the door 'Can I sit next to you on all the big rides please' I say acting as if I will be scare, knowing very well that I won't I just want to see his face compared to mine in the pictures. 'Yeah sure, as long as Ethan doesn't want to' he says with a laugh. We put our bags on the double bed and head back out to find the rest.

Once everyone is ready we head in to the park. We walk through the arcade and we are spotted straight away. Before I know it we are surrounded by a group of boys and girls around my age. They all seems to gravitate towards Simon and I so I pushed my way out and stood with Freya. "Is it normally like this?" I ask her staring at all the girls throwing themselves at the boys while the boys of the group are jumping up and down trying get their attention. "pretty much but you learn to get used-" Freya started saying before I cut her off "WHAT DOES THAT BITCH THINK SHES DOING" I shout at the top of my lungs as I witness a girl with really bad extensions trying to kiss Simon. Everyone turns to me and some of the fans walk away but the slag just smirks at me. "um get away from him please and thanks" I say putting my hand on my hip "what if I don't want to" she says putting her arm around Simon, so he can't walk away. Simon had such a worried look on his face so I flashed him a smile before turning back to the girl and walking over to her "get away from him before I pull your shitty extensions out you skank" she just stares at me, next thing I know my hand connected to her cheek and I was being picked up by JJ and was put over his shoulder "Cath, you can't just slap random skets" he explains as I'm hanging over his shoulder, looking at Simon get free of the skets grasp and the girl pissing off. Simon comes running over to me, Jide and the rest of the boys. He lifts my head up and looks me in the eyes before placing a small kiss on my forehead. "that slag got what she deserved" he whispered to me. Jide then puts me down just for me to be picked up again and placed on Simons back. We make our way out of the arcade and in to the actual park.

I rested my chin on the top of Simons head. As he joked around with everyone else I just thought about how much my life has changed. I've got an amazing boyfriend, an amazing dad and amazing friends who are basically my family. "Cath do you want one?" Vikk says holding out a bag of doughnuts to me. I nod my head and take one out of the bag trying not to get sugar on Simon. We decide to go on some water rides before anything else so we can dry off as the day goes on. Simon puts me down and I start to walk off to talk to Harry but he grabs my hand and pulls me in to a hug. "why are you being so affectionate today" I mumble in to his chest. "idk just want to show you I love you" he says kissing me on the head. I completely forget about talking to Harry and I pull away from the hug and go over to Freya "Josh can you please leave for a minute thanks" I say very quickly "um sure" he says and starts walking over to Ethan. "he said he loves me" I say as quickly as before to Freya "omg what did you say?" "um I didn't say anything, I just came straight over here" "well do you love him?" "yes so fucking much but I'm too awkward to tell him" I explain before hearing "I love you so much as well Cath" from behind me. I look up to see a massive grin on Freya's face as I feel my cheeks go bright red. "shall we go on that ride then yep cool" I say grabbing Simon and Freya's hands as the both laugh.

~A/N~
Idek what this is lmao. Next chapter will continue Thorpe park and yeah lmao