Does nobody knock anymore?

I woke up and i had arms wrapped around my waist. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep by myself last night. I turned over just to make sure that it was Simon. It was and Ethan and Harry were on my floor. wtf are they doing there? I wiggled my way out of Simons tight grasp and I got out of bed, making sure not to trip over the boys as I made my way to my wardrobe. I pulled out a pair of sweat pants before making my way over to Simons room and getting his boy better know top out of his wardrobe. Once I had managed to get it off the hanger I went in to the bathroom and jumped in to the shower.    I was in there before I heard a manly scream. I then noticed that I didn't lock the door and that the screen that stops water leaving the shower wasnt steamed up like normal and I was facing out the shower door thing and that Ethan had walked in. I turned around and just as I did blood dripped down my leg. 'Holy shit Cath, you're bleeding' Ethan shouts. 'I kind of know that, that is what happens when you're on your period' I say as Simon comes running in to the bathroom. 'Ethan wtf bro?' He shouts noticing me still in the shower and Ethan staring at me. 'I just wanted to go to the toilet, its her fault for not locking the door' Ethan says putting his hand up 'but we always keep the bathroom door open so if its closed someone in there' Simon reminds him 'does nobody knock anymore when a doors closed?' I say trying to wipe off the blood from my leg. 'We will leave and let you finish' Simon says pulling Ethan out of the bathroom and closing the door behind them. I let out a sigh and hope Ethan didnt see my cuts on my thighs when he walked in.

~Simon's POV~
Hot fucking damn that girl has a booty. Shame shes underage. Joking im joking jfc my names not Sam. I walk in to my room w/ Ethan and sit him down 'what exactly did you see?' I ask him 'I saw a bit of boob and then her arse when she turned around thats it' He says sounding slightly shaken up. 'Whats wrong with you?' I ask noticing his face was very pale. 'I've never seen a girl bleed from there before' he explains seeming very distraught about the whole situation. 'Its just blood like when you cut open your finger' I place my hand on his shoulder in attempt to calm him down.

~Cath's POV~
As soon as the boys left I turned back around and washed my hair. I opened my eyes after cleaning out the shampoo and noticed Harry staring at me. 'Shit, sorry Cath' He says turning his head slightly as I try to cover everything while turning off the shower. I open the shower door and he hands me the towel I had laid out with his head still turned away. 'I just needed the toilet, I didnt realise you were in here, I thought you were in Simons room with him' He says innocently 'Its fine honestly, just do what you need to do' I tell him as I attempt to pull my underwear on under my towel after drying myself. Harry does his business and I pull on my sweatpants and top while hes sat on the toilet, with the seat down. 'Cath' he whispers 'Harry' I say in the same tone. 'whats that on your arm' He asks, obvious that he knows what it is. He stands up and walks towards me and pulls me in to a hug as a single tear rolls down my cheek. 'Harry, I'm a mess' I say pulling away and sitting on the toilet. 'You're not, you've just been through a rough patch' He puts his hand on my shoulder before continuing with 'I wont tell any of the boys but we are all here to help heal the scars and to help you forget the bad memories and make new ones' I stand up and pull him to a hug 'Thank you young one' I say causing him to laugh. I put my wet hair in to a pony tail, Harry walked out the bathroom and I put a clean pad in my underwear and had a wee. I then walked out and in to my room and grabbed my headphones and my phone and put them in and turned on some drake and went downstairs and sat in the living room by myself.

A/N
This more of a filler idk if i like it or not lol