(15) new problem?

"Hyung you sure you will be able to handle the office work by yourself?" Taehyung asked sitting infront of yoongi who was having his lunch

"Yeah, don't worry I will attend the pending meetings and free my schedule for some days" yoongi said looking at him with a smile.

Taehyung also smiled and said
"You are looking very excited"

"I am looking excited coz I am excited, we are going on a holiday after so many months right? We will enjoy right?" Yoongi was excitingly.

Taehyung chuckled pecking yoongi's nose.

"W-what?" Yoongi cheeks turned red. He was biting his lip looking so cute.

"My kitten is looking so cute" taehyung said looking in yoongi's pretty cat like eyes.

"Umm I am done" yoongi said finishing his lunch.

"Give it to me, I'll be back in a minute alright?" Taehyung said taking the tray from yoongi.

"Can you please get me my laptop from study room while coming back?" Yoongi said leaning back against headboard.

"Sure" taehyung said then went from there.

Yoongi smiled while saying
"He's the best"

"I know that kitten" taehyung said peeking from the door.

"Aish! I said nothing" yoongi said covering his face with his hands.

Taehyung chuckled and went downstairs but when he was going back to the room with laptop, one of his men came to him and said
"Sir there's a mail for you"

Taehyung's expression turned to a serious one.
"Ok I am coming in a minute" he said and went to the room. He sighed when he saw yoongi's happy face.

"Happiness looks so good on your face hyung, I will never let anyone spoil it!" He said and entered inside the room with a smile.

"Here's your laptop hyung" he said giving yoongi his laptop.

"Thankyou tae" yoongi said taking the laptop from him.

"I am in my office, if you will need anything then just send me a message okay?" Taehyung said softly.

"Is everything ok?" Yoongi asked getting doubtful.

Taehyung pecked his lips and said
"Ofcourse kitten and I also have to handle my work right? So that we can enjoy our holidays without any worry"

"Oh yeah, ok then you do your work and I will do mine" yoongi said kissing taehyung's cheek.

"Yeah but you don't even think about getting up from the bed alright? Your mobile is here right beside you so just give me a call or message and I will come straight away ok?" Taehyung said smiling lovingly at him.

"Ok ok now go" yoongi said opening his laptop.

"Alright" taehyung said then left from there.

Yoongi started doing his work. He was completely engrossed in his work.