(18) torturing whom?

"N-no!"

"N-no!"

Taehyung focused on yoongi who was now wriggling in his hold.

"T-throw these a-away!" Yoongi said while pressing his face in the crook of taehyung's neck.

"Hyung? What happened?" Taehyung asked signalling his guard to take the sketches away.

"Don't w-wanna go there again! Noo,it h-hurts!" Yoongi said in panicked voice.

Taehyung could feel his neck getting wet.
"Leave!" He said and everybody went out instantly then he asked to yoongi
"Kitten? Tell me what's wrong"

"T-the club taehyungieee" yoongi said breathing heavily.

Taehyung's eyes darkened hearing that and his hold around yoongi tightned.
"He was that person?" He asked.

But yoongi was unable to say or do anything. He couldn't hear what taehyung was saying. He felt his view getting blurred and head getting dizzy and soon everything blacked out.

Taehyung immediately got up from the chair and went back to his private room.

He gently laid yoongi on the bed and covered with the blanket then sat down near him while holding his hand in his

"Don't worry about anything kitten, I won't let anything happen to you now"
"I am here to protect you from the world kitten, i can kill, I can die myself but won't let anyone even touch a strand of your hair" he said softly kissing his hand.

Then he saw yoongi opening his eyes.
"Taehyungiee"

"Yes kitty, i am right here" he said caressing his cheek.

"Let's go s-somewhere else taehyungieee, h-he will find us here" yoongi said trying to get up but his head was still so dizzy.

Taehyung noticed his State and gently pushed him back on the bed then said
"We are not going anywhere kitten"

"No p-please, he will s-snatch me from you then h-he will take me b-back to that club and then m-mr min will also be-" yoongi was cut off by taehyung who said strictly