(19) smarty

"W-where is tae?" Yoongi asked to a man who was standing near the stairs with a gun

"He's in upstairs room right now sir" that man told him.

"Ok" yoongi said and was go upstairs but was stopped by that man.

"No sir! You can't go there"

"Why? I know he's t-torturing someone right now but it's okay, let me g-"

"Sir please no! Boss said that nobody is allowed to enter there" that man said interrupting yoongi.

"C-can you go and call hi-"

*Gun shots*

"Sir step back!!"

That man pushed yoongi back who fell down on the ground by sudden force.
"Ah!"

"Sir please leave from her-"

*Gun shot*

Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw a guy fully covered with blood running down the stairs and taehyung with some other men behind him.

"CATCH HIM!! IF HE SUCCEED IN ESCAPING FROM HERE THEN YOU ALL WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!" Taehyung shouted. Then he saw yoongi standing froze near the couch
"H-hyung? Shit!"

That guy ran straight towards yoongi while pushing everyone out of the way.

"NOO!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM!!"

It was too late. That guy already grabbed yoongi and pointed the gun on his head.

"Wow! I have Kim's taehyung's weakness in my hands right now" guy said laughing.

Yoongi could smell the blood and it was making him dizzy. His eyes were looking straight at taehyung.

"Let me go from here if you don't want me to kill this lovely looking man" guy said. He was standing behind yoongi. His one arm was wrapped around yoongi's waist holding him tightly in death grip while the other hand was pointing the gun at yoongi's head.

Taehyung cursed under his breath. He stepped a little forward but immediately stopped when he saw the guy's hand going down from Yoongi's waist.
"You are smart enough to understand what I can do right Kim taehyung?"

"T-tae sav-"

"Shh! Stay quiet lovely boy and can you please stop struggling because it's giving me a hard time" the guy said making yoongi stop moving immediately.

Taehyung's hands were making fists. He was ready to kill that guy by his bare hands but the gun pointed on yoongi's head was stopping him.
"You are doing the biggest mistake of your life! Leave him!!!"

"Look at you Kim taehyung, you are looking so scared and helpless right now!"

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE HIM YOU BASTARD!" Taehyung shouted furiously making everyone flinch.