Relationship status

Phayu stared down at a sleeping Rain with a smile. His Rain, Rain was his. Of course he had belonged to Rain from the very start so it was an equal exchange. He brushed a stray hair from Rain's forehead then frowned at the heat he felt radiating from Rain's skin.

Just to make sure he laid a hand against Rain's forehead and then the side of his neck. Rain was definitely running a fever. He decided to let Rain sleep a little longer, Phayu needed to work off some of his excess energy, so he tucked Rain in before putting up his hair and pulling on a pair of shorts. After his workout he would bring Rain food and medicine and let Rain stay in bed today. He worried because of Rain's fever, but he also relished the idea of taking care of Rain.

Rain's not sure what woke him up, but he feels groggy and hot, also a little like his head is stuffed full of cotton making it hard to think straight. He looks at his phone and notices there are several missed calls from his mother from last night, although none this morning. Damn, he had forgotten to call her and let her know that he was staying out and he bet P'Phayu hadn't either. It hadn't exactly been the first thing on their minds.

His clothes are still damp, so he borrows a long sleeve t shirt and pair of sweatpants from P'Phayu. They are too big on him, but he also enjoys wearing the senior's clothes. Especially when they smell like him.

He makes his way downstairs and outside, still not really thinking straight. He just feels so bad. As he passes P'Phayu's gym he stops to watch the senior work out for a little bit. He is topless and Rain can't help but admire the way his back muscles move as he pulls on the rope of the weight machine. Rain grins as he remembers the way those muscles felt under his hands as he held on to P'Phayu the previous night.

Should he tell P'Phayu he's leaving? Maybe even ask the senior to drive him home since he isn't feeling well? In the end shyness over takes him and he can't bring himself to interrupt P'Phayu's workout.

He reaches his car and is just about to get in when strong arms grab him from behind, "Where do you think you are going, naughty boy?" P'Phayu growls on his ear.

Phayu had caught sight of Rain in the mirror behind the weight machine, just as Rain was turning to leave. Thankfully, Rain is obviously in no condition to drive. He's not even sure how the boy had made it downstairs and out to his car, as sick as he is. Phayu can still feel the heat radiating from his skin.

"P'Phayu," Rain says in a shocked voice, "I forgot to tell my parents I would stay out last night. I didn't want them to worry."

"So you were just going to leave without telling me? Plus drive in your condition? What if you got into an accident? Don't you understand my feelings at all?"

"I...." Rain started in a small voice. He hadn't considered how P'Phayu would feel if he disappeared without saying anything. Would he think Rain had run away because he was upset about what happened last night. That couldn't be further from the truth, despite feeling sick now, Rain actually remembers last night with a feeling of bliss. Maybe also a little embarrassment because P'Phayu had seen and done things that no one else ever had or maybe ever would. Rain however had zero regrets about the previous night.

"I talked to you mother last night. She called me after you had fallen asleep since she couldn't get you. I told he you had been caught in the rain, but you were fine now and sleeping. You can call her yourself later. But for now naughty boy back to bed."

Phayu takes Rain back inside, still a little angry that Rain was going to leave without telling him, but they can discuss that later. For now he tucks Rain back into bed before going to get his food and medicine. After eating and taking the medicine, Rain dozes off while Phayu goes to take a shower and gets dressed. He calls P'Mhok to let him know he will be working from home. Then he checks back in with Rain's parents, letting them know Rain was feeling a little sick from being caught in the rain and he would stay with him for a few days until he felt better. Finally he calls Saifah to let him know Rain is sick and Phayu is caring for him, so he wouldn't be by the garage for a couple days at least.