Even More Solarball Dreams

I did have more i did

Ok well enjoy

1.I was in this store buying stuff when i saw the planets walking around. i just avoided them at all costs pretty much. i was looking at this stuffed animal when something appeared. it had a white skin color. like the color white with a yellow shirt, and an Roblox body was following me around pretty much.

2.I saw creatures related to a frog, then a fire i had to quickly escape.I turned ghost for a minute, and saw all the planets running for their lives.Venus and Mars were the only ones that didn't escape,they went into a house instead watching Solarballs?

Mars:um why aren't we escaping?

Venus:just wait

Mars:ok

They waited till the last minute or chance to get out of the fire. the fire closed me in,but i was a ghost so i could escape.

This dream isn't about Solarballs but the topic involves dreams so....

3.Four was showing two how impressive he was. i didn't care so i went up the stairs.

3.5.I went up some stairs and saw some bags of chips on the table.I picked a remote turned on the tv to only see a dark shadowy figure with static behind him saying nonsense i picked up the giant chip bag that only had little this was also a chip bag in reality it's a BQ flavor chip at Aldis i believe so anyways back to the dream i ate the whole bag(DO NOT EAT IN A DREAM!)Then the figure said "you took everything away from me" and started to become huger then UY Scuti with blank eyes i said in my mind can't we just get to the part where we end this dream. just get this over with. i woke up before anything bad had happened i was tired, but no i'm not going to sleep after that.

That might be all my Solarballs dream for now

I just had another crazy dream. it has nothing to do with solarballs,but i'm sure none of you want to hear the dream.