Solarballs Mini Stories!

Disclaimer!:this first one takes place where Earth used to be arrogant

Story 1:Don't Wake Up the Sun

"hey Mars!" Earth says in a cheerful tone."yea Earth?""I came up with a new game!" "it is called "don't wake up the sun!,the rules are simple just try to make some noise while not trying to wake up the sun" "figured that"says Mars."well lets play!"Says Earth.                                                                  Narrators POV:

As they play they can feel some trembling.Earth just brushed it off,but Mars was worried now thinking if the sun possibly shoots Earth.he's be done for,but as soon as he was gonna mention it.the sun opened one of his eyes.before waking up to see Earth and Mars not in their orbits.As you can guess,the sun was pissed.and shot a solarflare that luckily didn't hit them,but it almost hit somebody else.....

 Story 2:Uranus and Neptune

"Hey Uranus!,i got a question to ask you" "what is it,Neptune?" "why do we have names?" "oh that's a simple question!we have names,so we can identify ourselves" "hey Uranus i have another question" "yeah?" "What's it like being the 7th planet?" "well it-" "and can we eat or drink" "oka-" "also how big is the universe?why do we orbit the sun?does the sun orbit anything else?and-" "OK! OK! I think that's enough questions today" "but there's a beam coming straight for us" "WOAH!"

Narrators POV:

As Uranus narrowly dodges the Solarflare.they sit in silence.....

Story 3:This has nothing to do with solarballs :3

 Ahem Ahem

Sorry for this being so short

I am having writers block alot now and days!

I try to think but i just don't have enough motivation to do so.......

I'll try to make more longer chapters!

Also sorry if some parts are bad, i was rushing!