The news is the news

The news is where all the news is btw so it is updated when there's news go check out this news!

The news doesn't make sense that's the news

The news is a part is coming

The news is there will be no more Earth and Jupiter parts. made a book about the asteroids and what they will do.so in a way it is Earth and Jupiter.but in a different perspective

Ughhh I don't feel like doing parts! the weekend is literally the only time i can think and work on it.usually takes me a week :(

Guess this counts as Update 1? i made little progress on the part,but imma be working on it as fast as i can.afterwards i'm not gonna be posting a whole bunch,due to school.so all the other parts.will be in a word span of 200-900.that is all i'm gonna tell ya.

Before the news ends i have an announcement to make!

there's 2 new books out!

Rise of the Asteroids,and  The day in the life of an Astronaut! go check those out it took me a while to make both of em.both of the first parts are out! go check them out please.but it's your choice if you wanna check them out,not mine.

Anyway, have a good day/night!

The part will be posted the day before Thanksgiving!

I can't wait for you guys to see it! just know it'll be 400+ words in it

instead of giving up on the book i decided to make parts all the way up to 100,but instead of letting you know its coming.all i'm gonna say is new parts will be released only on Saturday's and Mondays.on my own time whenever i'm ready.but only once i'll let you know.there's gonna be a new part on Saturday AFTER the new episode of solarballs premieres.

A delay,sorry...