Update

I am truly sorry for not updating in a while I've been having writers block and most definitely not procrastinating okay maybe a lil bit,but that's that important rn.

     we will talk about three topics.the first one being why i was gone in the first place,the second one being  when i will update and the final is a conclusion of the whole thing

Topic 1:why were you gone?

you see school was stressing me out a bit but what stressed me out more was the worst substitute I ever had.plus i got back into Inanimate insanity again after 2 yrs,because for some odd reason i only like shows the second time i see it and not the first.I just had no clue what to write down....

So i constantly procrastinated,but then one day (which is today) i decided enough is enough no more procrastinating.its almost time to move on to the next topic but before i do.i want to appreciate all the people that reads my book it truly means alot to know that 4 thousand people are viewing my book.

Topic 2:When will you update?

since my break is almost here I'll fix and create at least 2 chapters on my 4 day break,but afterwards i might publish randomly on the weekend.the time i should publish parts is always within a month or two.but it should without a doubt take 1 month and 15 days.maybe less? i feel quite guilty leaving you guys waiting for soo long.i hope you can forgive me.

But we're gonna move on to the last and final section of this quick update,but first i just a late question to ask,what'd you get for Christmas?

Topic 3:Conclusion

This is the conclusion part and to conclude,or wrap this up.this part was about why i was not updating and when will i be making new parts.

Thank you for participating I appreciate it and have a good day/night/noon/dusk/dawn :D

316 words long