Chapter 113: Prisoner

(3rd Person's POV)

It was right there...

That name...

You felt your heart completely shatter you can almost hear it...

The bloody heart cake...

'The Aching Heart'...

Only represented how you really felt...

Anger ran through your veins as you clenched your fists, letting your long bangs cover half of your face...

"WHAT??!!" you screamed angrily, getting everyone's attention. "YOU'RE SAYING THAT FUCKING TOY HOUSE CAKE IS BETTER THAN MY MASTERPIECE???!!!".

You were breathing heavily, blinded by rage. Your legs were shaking, but you struggled to keep standing up.

"I told you, didn't I?" you heard Soma speak, averting your gaze towards him with gritted teeth. "I want to win the 'BLUE' no matter what..." he said with a cold, heartless tone.

Your chest was rising up and down rapidly, feeling the urge to scream more...

"And to make sure that you didn't hold back from defeating me, I'll taste your dish. And I'll let you taste mine" he said, offering you a plate.

His red bangs were covering his golden orbs, and there wasn't any playfulness neither on his lips, or his voice tone.

You scowled, taking the plate hesitantly and put it on the counter as you offered him a plate of your cake. Soma took a bite of your blood-covered cake, tasting it carefully.

You, on the other hand, were afraid to taste his food. It was always delicious, there wasn't any need to try it. But you had to. You finally took a bite of his cake, and your eyes shot opened.

"H-...His cake...it's delicious...I knew it. It's too different than mine! I can feel the same warmth I felt whenever I eat mom and dad's food" you mused, gritting your teeth.

You kept on eating to make sure you weren't just hallucinating...

And eating...

And eating...

Until the plate's wiped clean...

"No...No...No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!" you muttered until your voice got loud, screaming. You banged the counted angrily.

A snickering voice echoed in your ears, as a victorious smirk appeared on the red head's lips.

"You really didn't hold back this time..." he muttered.

You turned around to face him, you couldn't hold your tears any longer as they streamed down your cheek.

Your legs had let go of you, as you fell on your knees...

Finally, accepting defeat...

"Now you're all mine..." a familiar voice whispered, snapping his fingers.

"YOU DID IT, YUKIHIRA!!" Yuki cheered loudly. "He's going to the semi-finals now!" Mito stated joyfully.

"ALRIGHT, YUKIHIRA!", "YEAH!!" Shoji and Daigo cheered.

You heard the whole 'Polar Star' dormitory cheer for the red headed boy, making your heart hurt more than it already is.

In seconds, two hands slowly grabbed both of your arms from behind. The red head turned his gaze from the cheering audience to your direction. He looked confused as he saw Marcanta and Bunny Hare grabbing your arms.