Chapter 115: The End of the Road

(3rd Person's POV)

It was night-time, the dark clouds were roaming in the sky as the final match was taking place.

Soma against Erina, the 'God Tongue'...

After everyone wore clothes again, and you wore your black chef attire, you stood with everyone else to watch the match

"I will be the judge for the finals. The theme is...'A Dish the World Has Never Seen'. Give it all you have. Begin cooking!" Mana declared.

Soma sighed as he put a hand on his chin, and the other rested on his hip. "Good grief. First, a dish using the 'Five Grand Cuisines', and now, 'A Dish the World Has Never Seen'. Let's see...What should I mash together?" he grinned evilly.

Meanwhile, Erina has already begun chopping her ingredients with tremendous speed.

"Wow, she's fast" Kuga spoke, smiling. "She already knows what she's gonna make?", "Way to go, director!" Shoji and Daigo both cheered, holding the 'Polar Star' flag.

Takumi frowned suspiciously, "doesn't something seem wrong with her?". Megumi nods, "it's like she has no idea where she's headed, but something's pushing her to cook".

It was true, the way Erina's expression were visible, even if her back was facing the audience. You could feel the intensity in her.

-

Meanwhile...

(Senzaemon's POV)

"After Mana left the mansion, I came to this realization. That the tragedy that befell the prior 'God Tongues' and Mana would eventually befall Erina, too" I began explaining to chef Dojima as we were both watching the match.

*Flashbacks*

"I will not let Erina outside of Totsuki. I will enrol her in Totsuki from middle school" I spoke.

"What?" my son, Nakiri Soe asked.

"If we train Erina's skills to the fullest as a chef, we might be able to save her from being swallowed up in the storm" I said, crossing my arms.

"But father, it's always been custom to raise the Nakiri children outside of-...".

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CUSTOMS!!" I shouted angrily, facing my son as he gasped.

"I need you to gather the rocks that will help refine Erina's skills! 'The Generation of Prodigies'!" I demanded.

-

"Professor Hayama...I heard that Shiomi-Kun found a rather interesting boy overseas. Why don't we nurture this boy in Japan, at our school?" I asked.

-