Chapter 27

I was wandering around the hospital to see if I can find that lady that was involved in Sean's accident

I was wandering around the hospital to see if I can find that lady that was involved in Sean's accident. I head back to Sean's room and see him and Alyssa's conversation. I walk in as they turned silent.

"I'm back".

"We have eyes, you don't have to announce yourself," Alyssa mumbles under her breath.

"I'm sorry what was that?" I ask her with a grin. "Nothing," She huffs out.

"Why don't you guys like each other?" Sean chuckles at our argument.

"Because he's a sexist," Alyssa says first, "She has an attitude problem," I remark to her.

"I will go over there and beat you a*s" she claims to remove her blankets.

"Relax," I throw my hands up in defense. She rolls her eyes.

"Did you find what room she's in?" Sean changes the subject.

"No, I've looked and haven't found anything."

"Let me try, Jacob, get my wheelchair," Alyssa suggested and demanded. I stand there wanting her to say please at least. I cross my arms looking at her. She gives me a death stare.

"Alright! Would you two just stop? Jacob, please get her the wheelchair." Sean says frustrated.

"Fine." I stomp over and get the wheelchair over to Alyssa. She hops in, "We'll be back." She gives Sean a kiss before we leave. I take her down the hall, "Where are we going?" I whisper to her because some patients were sleeping. "Take me to the nurse's desk."

"They aren't going to tell you anything it's patient confidentiality."

"Shut up and go with it."

"Fine."

We get to the nurse's desk and there was only one nurse there, Alyssa starts to talk about how her stomach has been hurting and she's not sure if it's because of the birth. The nurse asked her why didn't she use the call button instead. Alyssa of course found an excuse that it wasn't working. The nurse then says she'll send a doctor. Alyssa looked disappointed.

"Alright, we'll go wait in the room," Alyssa says, she signals me to push her back slowly. "I saw a file next to her, I think it's hers. It has the same last time as your mom's maiden name. Now when I make a distraction go over and see what room she's in." She whispers to me as we a quarter way down the hall, not too far from the desk.

"OOO my stomach. I don't feel good." Alyssa begins yelling, I turn and see the nurse get up. "Sir, please get her to the room before-"

She didn't get to finish because Alyssa threw up. What the f*ck. Ew. The nurse comes over to us rushing. Alyssa proceeds to throw herself on the floor. I wanted to laugh so badly but I had a mission. "Sir, can you get me some towels?" The nurse says to me. I just nod my head and run over to the desk instead. I look at the file, name: Lila Rose Spake. Yes! I look up and see the nurse kneeling down to help Alyssa back up. I look back down and see room number 315. I close the file and look around grabbing some towels.