Chapter 30

"I work with f*cking idiots!" I yell throwing tools at them

"I work with f*cking idiots!" I yell throwing tools at them. My henchmen ducked in response and fear washed over their faces. "I ask you two of you to kidnap her at the store, you failed that and got beat with a damn frying pan!" I breathe heavily from all my anger. I grip the hammer in my hand, "You failed to burn her inside the house as well!" I through the hammer towards the wall, the hammer managing to stay indented in the wall.

"Guess we'll have to do things ourselves" I evilly smirk over to her. She grins at me, "About time, I've been waiting to get my hands dirty" she walks over to me. She kisses me as I grab her a*s. I release her as the door opened to the facility. Josh and Nick walked in, empty-handed.

"Well? Why don't have the old man?" I ask as they come over to the table. They took out his phone placing it in front of me, "The old man threw his phone out the window and his laptop was found with some homeless man" Josh places the laptop down as well.

"Have you looked through it to see where he was headed?"

"Yes, we even asked Eric to go through deleted files and all the technology bullsh*t too. But Adelina and Dean have reached out to him wondering where he is"

"So we have nothing on him? No leads?"

"No" they both replied in sync together. I sigh in frustration but then an idea popped into my head. "What if we use his phone to text Adelina, use him as leverage," I say smirking and my men grin at me. "Get on it," I say to them and they nod in response, I walk away heading out the door.

We had been here for hours talking over plans and strategies to take him this motherf*cker down

"First, we need to find where he's operating and then give him a surprise attack!" Alyssa said to Sean as Sean shakes his head, "Why can't we just attack him or burn his house down like he tried to do to Adelina".

I heard the two discussing with each other. I place my elbows on the table, lean a bit, and cover my face from exhaustion. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I look up to see Dean. "Hey, I got a text from Mr. K did you get one?" he asked me showing his phone screen. I look at the message and it read: Hey, I'm fine I'm staying at a friend's house for now just about 20 miles out of town. How've you been?