Victory and Death

Ahsoka continued to use her Lightsabers to defend, as Rex kept stunning Clones. However, the Clones began to circle them and fire from all sides. As the two struggled to defend, Ahsoka threw her sabers into the ground on opposite sides, cutting into the floor. She then used the Force with her hands to grip them, and swung them around in a circle around her and Rex, cutting the floor into a perfect circle. When she returned her sabers to her hands with the Force, the floor within the circle, fell into the lower levels. Overby the Pokemon Trainers, as they took cover behind Slyveon's Protect from other Clones shooting at them, Dawn looked over and pointed out, "Yup. She's Anakin's apprentice alright." The others nodded.

After recovering from their fall into the lower level, Ahsoka and Rex looked over to see Jesse and the other Clones trapped down there aiming their blasters at them, with Jesse ordering, "Blast them!" Once again, Ahsoka deflect shots, while Rex began to stun. Luckily, Cheep and G-G made their way over to the console on the upper level, with Cheep patching in and activating it. This forced the lifts back up to the upper level, taking several Clones shooting at Ahsoka and Rex up with them. The two Droids cheered, but then quickly back up once some of those Clones came over and aimed their blasters at them. Over one of the Clone's coms, Jesse was heard saying, "Blast those dang Droids!" The Clones nodded and started firing, tearing the two Astromechs to pieces.

Seeing this, the Pokemon Trainers shouted, "NO!" They rushed over, with Slyveon unleashing a Fairy Wind, to knock two Clones back. She then landed and used Protect to create an energy shield when the Clones started firing at them. Buneary then used Ice Beam to freeze the legs of one Clone, while Caterpie fired some String Shots to tie two more Clones up.

Serena then shouted, "Guys, stop! This isn't you! It's the Chips!"

Goh added, "She's right! You all know this isn't right! Stop attacking us!"

Dawn finished, "We're your friends! Stop!"

The Clones just kept firing, while robotically and coldly saying, "Good soldiers follow orders!"

Just then a Clone threw a grenade forward, which caused an explosion, knocking Buneary and Caterpie away. With their Pokemon injured, Dawn and Goh quickly brought out their Pokeballs to recall them, "Buneary/Caterpie, return!"

Back in the lower level, Rex managed to stun a few Clones, before Ahsoka leapted over to the remaining few, and used both hands, pushing them outward in both directions, to Force Push the remaining Clones away to knock them out. The two then quickly started checking the ships in the lower hangar, with Rex just saying, "Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Everything down here is on maintenance!"

Ahsoka then spotted a blue Y-Wing that had been fixed. She pointed ahead, "There!" The two began to make their way to the ship, but then Clones came up on their right and started shooting. Ahsoka deflected shots with her sabers, while Rex fired off stun blasts.

In the upper level, Hawk and finally managed to get the Gauntlet Starfighter up and running. He flew right over to the Pokemon Trainers and their Pokemon, still retreating behind Slyveon's Protect. Opening the ramp into the ship, Hawk shouted on the ship's comlink, "Guys, you've got to get in now!"

Dawn protested, "But we can't just leave Ahsoka and Rex!"

Her loyal partner Piplup added, "Pi, Piplup!"

Just then, Ahsoka's voice came over on their coms, and she said while jumping back and deflecting blasters fire, "Don't worry! We've found a ship down here! We've got an escape you all just get out of here!"

After a few moments of hesitation, Dawn replied, "Okay! Now, Piplup, Bubble Beam!"

Goh joined in, "Cinderace, Pyro Ball!" As the Pokemon fired off the energy bubbles and the flaming ball, the two attacks collided, creating a steam of mist which filled the room. Using the cover, the three Trainers and their three Pokemon jumped up into the Gauntlet Fighter. After it retracted its ramp, it began to take off as the mist cleared. All the Clones could do was try and fail to shoot at the ship. As it sailed out of the hangar and flew away from the crashing Venator, the Venator started to burn up and tear apart as it entered the moon's atmosphere.